Running Away is Easy...

Start from the beginning

Chuckling to himself, Grimmjow lounge back into his seat bringing the bottle back to his lips. Eyes trained on the beauty in the rainbow dress. More of a focus point as his mind carried on tonight's events before arriving here.

That woman across the room doesn't even know how in the moment she hold his attention. A constant reminder that right now, in his line of work this is a luxury, this is his reality. She doesn'tknow him, what he does or what's he like. It's not like she was random. He knew of her, this beauty Rangiku. He's seen her around whenever the company or shall he say old-man Yamamoto, called for a company meeting. But he's never seen her outside of that. Only now during his observation that he knew she enjoyed dancing since this would be the third song she move to. Many of them he knew but never truly got to know.

Las Noches had their order of buisness. Stayed to themselves and beliefs while Soul Society the same archaic way only coming together when there was a need to be. Long as neither got in the other way. So much for companies joining together. As this ring true, and with Las Noches still carrying on their own ways, that also meant Grimmjow and some of the others still maintaining this side gig of theirs.

If he could trade lives with this woman, Would he? What it must feel like to live so righteous in this kind of world. To never having to get your hands dirty. To mingle on the dance floor, letting the music strip away the different kind of burdens that he amassed in his lifetime. To be such the good kind of guy and not have ghosts trailing your every move, a past that catches up to you. Better yet, a constant reminder as his scar across his chest is on full display. Neon blue paint attempting to cover it.

But again...

There was no need for paranoia. His name is Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez. Sexta espada. The Panther King. What didnt kill him, made him stronger. So again, why would he look over his shoulder?

"Hey Kitty." That voice. "Havent seen you in a while."

His view obstructed by a pair of brown thighs covered with neon yellow body paint. Who they belonged to unfamiliar but with the black light on throughout the already dark club, he couldn't quite tell just yet. That was until they move closer.

Standing between his legs, she watch as Grimmjow bring the bottle to his lips again. Blue eyes slowly ascend the intricate designs on toned legs, up a taut stomach, to bright designs that specifically covered a pair of breast sitting pretty and perky, to now her face. That smile is going for her and if he was heavily under the influence, this would have been a sobering moment for him.

Grimmjow allowing this woman to take the bottle from his lips as he take her all in. Hair longer and loose, how he always remembered when her beautiful tresses were spread over his pillow. "Yoruichi..." his lips pulling in a smirk as she finish the last of his bottle.

His gaze caught the sultry show of her tongue catching the last drop of the expensive champagne, still lounging, still Grimmjow as his mind wonder briefly in that moment.

"The one and only." She reply, carelessly dangling the bottle by manicured finger tips.

Both his arms spread across the couch, button down shirt already open to where she notice his scar and neon blue hand prints trailing it. The deep rasp in his voice louder than the bass. "What bring the infamous Yoruichi out."

"Felt like stretching my legs a bit." Yoruichi taking the intiative, sitting on his lap.

"Life's treating ya well I see."

She smell like a dream if they were ever tangible. Felt like one now that he is comparing. A fantasy more like it. But he already know that it was her and what she come with.