Chapter Seventeen

* * *

"Please...please! make it fast...! I mean... Take it slow! " Pleaded shouting in agony my voice echoed entire ground of the mansion. Grabbing the crest rail of the chair where I was laid upon. Suffering from the sprained ankled. I let my head dropped back onto the cushion behind. Florence started to twist gently the part where she holds caressing. She carefully held it, I was grabbing her neck from the pain that I endured from the fall on the staircases I thought it was the last.

"Is still hurt?" Seeing her down holding my sprained ankled. I stumbled down on the last staircase which I wasn't aware of that, still have the last one. With my high heeled black stiletto. We were about to leave the mansion and then it happens.

The car was parked outside seems we don't have a driver this time as I noticed myself looking back on my foot" hello... Hello... Hello..." a grand entrance someone's seeking attention from the door wide open. I pulled my feet right away from Florence's hands" What's going on here?" Franchesca asked waiting for a response but we were stuck looking at her at that moment when she arrived. Taking away her sunglasses placing her Chanel bag on tiled floors walking in our direction.

I still endured the pain but Elise placed an ice pouch on top of my right foot. Florence stood up smiling at her sister. With elegance and gracefully hugging Florence this time she never kissed her I'm grateful she only hugged her.

"did I missed the show? what happens here" Franchesca taking a naughty glanced towards my direction and stared back at her sister whose looking stunned in front of her I only looked away. Those stares, god help me... now I've noticed she's a different person from the last time I've seen her.

Even in some moments, she looks like a twin sister on her" time to go..." Florence announced trying to sound nonchalant. I helped myself to stand up by looking at her while Elise had my left arms placing on her shoulders helping me to walk. Florence only took a glimpsed and left. She went straight to where the car parked outside.

When I was about to have my first step. Franchesca grabbed my waist and helped me to walk. I was speechless at that time I can't even say " thank you..."Those scents indulged my senses of smell, I felt her warm breath traces on my arms as she held me up.

" you have a really bad fall, Camilla..."Franchesca murmured as we walked down slowly. She tightened the grip on my waist even tighter. I felt weird at that moment. But not paying too much attention to that. I'm wiping my bleeding nose on my hands. A few steps away swung my legs sitting down on the leathered backseat of the car. Elise hand me peace of damp cloth, start wiping almost dried blood on my skin.

I saw Franchesca placing her bag beside me. I only keep quiet looking at her having a thought she meant she will go with us" Franchesca what are you doing?" a hissed sound from Florence at the driver's front seat" well, I'm going with you, wherever you go with Camilla" a grin escaped through her lips taking a glimpse beside of me.

"and I guess was late" she added with an excited voice smiling closing the car door. Florence only keeping her mouth shut. I took a glance at Elise but she bit her pinky finger to prevent herself from laughing. Seeing those two competing against each other. Looking back on Elise might she draws much attention to her with this intense moment inside the car that tension we were about to explode.

Florence starts the engined I thought she's not driving. I took a glimpse of her and paused for a moment" Elise seat between them...moved now..." Florence commanded. Franchesca and I were sitting quietly observing but I can see her face was being so naughty and being mean to her half-sister.

While the girl in the mask taking her last seat at the very end backseat of the car. I like to pull that mask away, when I have a chance or when she sleeps to see what's beneath. I guess she's very pretty I can see the appearances through her eyes.