𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Rory soon comes into view with an annoyed smirk on her face, I smile and start walking towards her to meet her halfway near a big maple tree. She looks cute with her green pants that hug her curves nicely, thankfully our cargo pants are the same shade I think we got them at the same store actually.

"Good morning," I'm the first to say, I go in for a hug, I've noticed that Rory likes to hug a lot. She smiles widely at me and takes the shirt from me before returning the hug. The orange shirt was one that I randomly found in my closet while looking for outfits to impress Rory with, I think it will fit her nicely but not over the black oversized graphic tee she wears now.

She sighs tugging at the black shirt. "I'm going to have to take off this shirt."

We walk into the school with our steps in sync, we don't say anything until we find Bigdickdaddy123, Denny, and Zara at Rory's locker once they see us, they wave and say their hellos which we return. They don't question our matching outfits, but I guess we're not really matching until Rory wears the orange shirt.

Before I could ask Rory if she's going to change, she asks Zara to go to the bathroom with her to change, as they leave it's just me and the boys. They stare at me with unreadable looks on their faces, I scratch my birthmark out of nervousness, I've never felt uncomfortable around any of Rory's friends but now that Rory isn't here, I kind of am.

Bigdickdaddy123 is the first to laugh which makes me laugh because his laugh still sounds like a dying hyena, soon the three of us are laughing about literally nothing, I like the vibes that they give off its all carefree and judgmental free as well.  

"You should hang out with us after school today," Denny says.

"Without the girls." Rory's cousin inquires.

I nod my head agreeing, it would be nice to get to know them, I think I need a new group of friends anyway. The girls come out of the girl's bathroom laughing and as soon as Zara joins them they leave off somewhere leaving me and Rory alone. Denny sends me a smirk as they walk through the hectic halls.

I take this time to look at Rory real good from head to toe, her braids are styled half up and half down, she has on layered necklaces of all sorts of designs, my shirt fits tightly around her chest and torso, the green cargo jeans are high wasted, and she wears white Nike mid 77 trailblazers.

My little carrot.

She walks close to me, and I reach out to her, she smells of sweet cocoa butter again.

"You look good in my clothes Rory." I want to see her in my clothes more often.

"Thank you, sir."

The way she pronounces sir with her thick Toronto accent has me feeling a certain way. I want her to call me that more often. Rory takes the first initiative and takes her hand into mine; she leans against her locker and stretches both our arms out wide. Her hands are soft and warm while mine are cold and scared I like the feeling of our hands against each other.

I liked being this close to her, it just felt so right, like our bodies were made to be this close and sensual together.

We smile at each other even while the warning bell rings and freshmen scramble to find their way through the school while everyone else takes their time. "What's your first-class Rory?"

"Visual arts, what about you?"

"Social studies." I sigh. I hate the class and the teacher teaching the class.

"Chris has social studies first period too." Rory smiles, at least there's one good thing that comes out of that class.

"I'll see you next class right?"

"Yes sir."

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

AN: i'm just realizing how slow-paced this book is going like one day happened in 9 chapters, i hope y'all don't mind because i don't really like rushing and doing time skips in my writing. did y'all peep my lil poetry at the beginning of the chapter tho?   ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

am i the only one that feels like the year is going by so fast? and also canada is literally on fire. 😁😆