They walked for a moment until the rain calmed down a bit. They stopped at the same spot they stopped earlier this year.

"Did you had the time to say 'goodbye' to your mother?" Reese's voice broke the silence. Stiles was slightly choked by her sudden question but answered it anyway.

"Yeah, but you know she had a disease that made her forget or things like that. So I think she didn't realise what was happening." Stiles said sadly as he kept his head down. "You?"

Reese turned his head to face him. "Not really." She said and returned her head to look at the horizon. "I don't like goodbye's. Because we all know goodbye's mean the end. And I don't like the ends."

Stiles watched her closely as she spoke about her life. He knew most of her life due to the night they spend together talking about everything. But he didn't have much about her mother.

"When the Alpha's pack found her, she was in our living room. So when I came back home and found her..." tears made their way in her eyes as she recalled the events that happened.

"Mom" Reese called when she entered the house. "I'm back. Did you know that the door was wide open?"

Of course, she didn't expect that the door was open because somebody, more someone, made their way in her house.

"Mom?" Reese called once again as her mother didn't answer.

She made her way in the living room to see a big red pool of blood coming out of her mother's body.

"Oh god." She muttered as tears flowed down her cheeks. She kneeled near her body. "Oh my god, um. Mom? Mom, please try to stay awake. Okay?" Her mother painfully nodded as her daughter called her dad.

"I love you. I'll always love you sweetheart." The older woman whimpered.

Reese shook her head as tears made their way down on her cheeks. "Don't say that. It's look like you're saying this because you're not gonna make it."

"Because I won't."

"No, that's not true. You're gonna make it because you're strong. You're my mother you can't leave me like this." Reese cried.

Reese then remembered something she learned from her lesson of Valraven. She placed her hand on her mother's chest and whispered some sentences. Blood started to make their way down her nose.

"Reese, stop." Her mother succeeded to say. "You're gonna kill yourself."

Reese didn't listen and continued until she felt a hand on her cheek.

"Please. It's the end. Goodbye sweetheart." Her mother smiled sadly at her daughter who continued to shake her head.

"I don't like goodbye's."

"So it's a goodnight." The woman said as air started to became rare.

"Goodnight mom." Reese said as her mother took her last breath.

Steven, her dad, entered the room to see a broken Reese holding for her dear life her dead mother's body.

Reese turned her head to see her dad and mumbled, "She's dead."

"So yeah..." Reese said while she dried the few tears that escaped as she explained her mother's dead.

Stiles took her hand, making her glaring at him. Stiles didn't say anything but hugged her tightly.

"It's okay. I'm here." He whispered in her ear after a moment.

"I love you." Reese whispered back.

"I love you too. How about we head back to my house?" He proposed, making Reese nodded her head.

"Sound perfect."

◤                                                            ◥
You don't meet people by
accident.
There's always a reason, a
lesson or a blessing.
All of that,
Without Warning
◣                                                           ◢

   Author's note

I want to thank you guys so much for the support you're giving me.

Just so you know, English isn't my mother language but I'm trying my whole body to not make mistakes (sorry if I did)

Anyway, this is the last chapter of the season 3A but not the last of this book.

If you have some recommendations, feel free to send me a message or a comment.

So yeah, love u guys <3