°24°

She lifted her hand up to touch Four's face, she let a very faint smile lie on her lips. 

"hey Four," she whispered. 

While she wasn't looking, the man controlling Four's brain clicked something turning the dial on it. 

The imagine of the brain turning red. 

Danger.

Blair looks at him, he looks genuine at first reaching out, until he wraps his big hand around her small neck applying pressure to it. 

Blair immediately rushes to her neck trying to pry his hand free of her neck. 

To this Four's eyes only grow more dark, she hated every single bit of this but she also knew it wasn't his fault. 

Four walked quickly, his hand still attached to her neck as he slammed her hard into the wall. 

This caused Blair to gasp for air not only because the grip on his hand had tightened but because he had winded her, yet again. 

She looked at his arm that held her up against the wall, it was bent so she elbowed it once making his grip loosen and then again making it come off completely. 

But before Blair could inhale any air, Four's hand soon found its way back to her neck. 

He picked her up slightly by the neck slamming her body against the wall harder than before. 

She hit her head slightly in the process. 

She grabbed onto his shoulders, placing both her legs onto Four's thighs, she jumped up onto his shoulder, she did this fast wrapping a leg around his neck, Four gripping her thigh tightly. 

She climbed him fast like a spider, wrapping her arm under his arm, she flipped him onto his front so he landed on his back. 

Blair fell but quickly got up, she went to run to get a breather but Four was too fast he had also gotten up, grabbing her jacket and swinging her roughly, he then let her go. 

Blair fell into a tray of tools, rolling to the floor, she stood up from her rolling turning around to see Four still going at her. 

He approached her and she stepped back slightly, she stole a glance at his feet, he was about to swing. 

She was right, Four swung but missed as Blair ducked in time. 

And he did it again swinging from the other side, but as Blair saw it coming due to Four always punching in two's, she ducked. 

She managed to get a few hits to his ribs causing him only to become more angrier. 

As he went to swing for the third time, she ducked underneath his arm grabbing onto his body.