°7°

^^ she's so fine and for what? Like m'aam please I love you <33

She pushed herself out of the heavy doors of dauntless, breaking free. She looked to see the train which everyone was on. She broke out into a fast sprint quickly catching up with the train.

It was like it was her first day in dauntless all over again, like she was re-living the moment. A sense of deja-vu lay in her stomach as she hurled herself up using the pole on the side of the train, throwing her body inside the cart. 

As she did so, she bumped into a solid chest, nearly flying out the cart, that was until a strong hand grabbed hers pulling her up. 

She looked up through her dark lashes to see that it was Four, he was always saving her or rescuing her from getting into trouble. 

His eyes danced along her face noticing the bruises and cuts that lay along each of her cheeks, she noticed him doing so and put a brave face on. 

"I'm fine by the way," even though she wasn't it felt like she had been hit by a train and been hit in the face with a brick multiple times. A small twang of anger filled Four, he knew exactly what Peter had done and how it was Eric that set Blair up. 

He nodded before walking off, Lilith and Adrian as well as Christina and Tris rushing up to her. 

"Holy shit!" Lilith exclaimed beaming. 

"Why are you here?" Adrian asked her. 

"I couldn't miss it you know, it wasn't something I was going to miss," Blair scoffed. 

Eric approached her, looking her up and down. 

"Who let you out?" he asked. 

"I did," she replied with sass.

"Oh, you did?" he asked. 

This made Four look up at the two, wondering what Blair's smart mouth was going to say next. 

"Yes, like I said just. Besides, you can't get rid of me that fast," she glared at Eric knowing exactly what his plan was with her and Peter. 

Four's interest grew more as he saw shock flash over Eric's face. 

"Okay," was all Eric said. 

Blair looked over at Four to see him smirking at her, she smirked back shrugging her shoulders. 

It was a little while later, and Four had threw a bag on the floor, snapping everyone's attention to him. 

"The games simple, it's like capture the flag," he unwrapped the bag revealing a long red weapon. 

Eric held it in the air showing it off. 

"Call that a gun," Molly scoffs, as she does so, Eric cocks it shooting her in the leg.