°6°

Realisation had hit Blair once she walked off

She just kissed Four.

Her instructor. 

Panic slowly crept it's way into Blair's body, she couldn't. It wouldn't, he wouldn't, right? 

She entered the dorms not realising until people were cheering her name, congratulating her for standing up to Eric. 

"you do have a death wish," Lilith confirmed linking arms with Adrian. 

"I can't believe you just said that to Eric," Adrian chuckled.

"Your the only one who's ever stood up to him," a blonde boy approached Blair smiling at her. 

"hey Blair...that was cool," Molly nodded before walking off. 

The trio, Adrian, Lilith and Blair just looked at each other and scoffed, then wandering off towards Tris and Christina. 

"Impressive stiff, congrats," Peter approached them. 

Blair rolled her eyes, biting her tongue not to say anything. 

"what? hey your famous now. I mean not because of the thing with Eric, no your on the news," Peter raised his eyebrows pulling out his phone before reading something off of it. 

"Recent transfer of Blair Williams, daughter of David Williams and Kate Williams, have got the council questioning her transfer. Was it due to the death of her father or was abnegation really that bad," Peter read out the title. 

Blair wandered off, Peter following her, "perhaps it is because of the fact she never healed mentally from her Dad's death, she is and will be a danger to herself and others if so, or was her mom beating her? Did she beat you like Marcus Eaton did?" Peter questioned. 

"No, she didn't beat me. She's a good person," Blair spoke through gritted teeth anger bubbling inside of her. 

"Right and that's not why you left?" Peter continued to press on. 

"Since you want to speak about my faction let's talk about yours, I mean c'mon it must've been really shit considering we've got 3 candor transfers, maybe more. So Peter be 'honest' with us for a second, was candor really that bad? Did your parents beat you too? Or is it the fact that you suck at lying and your parents got so disappointed in you, you left to go into another faction your shit at!" Blair yelled, after she said this people raised eyebrows, laughing at the embarrassment she just threw at Peter. 

This must've triggered Peter, because what he said next shattered Blair's heart but also making her burst. 

"Yeah well at least my dad's still alive."

Blair threw herself at Peter taking a very powerful left hook to his face, knocking him straight unconscious. 

"well at least my dad has been and always will be proud of me," she spat booting the unconscious Peter in the ribs.