Shinobu Kocho x Female Reader (Kimestu no Yaiba)

Start from the beginning

Arms wrapped around my neck, A very sweet yet Strong smell hit me then I realised that it was the Wisteria scent off from Shinobu.

"You're back. Are you okay your not injured are you?" She unwrapped her arms then started investigating my body for any injuries.

Her hand brushed across the wound on my lips making me wince in slight pain.

She mumbled a sorry and stood up, dragging me along with her through the hallways to her room.

Shinobu unlocked her door room and sat me into a chair near some medicine on an old rustic wooden table.

The room was very dim, the only thing that fed my concentration was Shinobu's powerful yet calming Violet eyes that faded in a gradiant. Shinobu grabbed my chin and started cleaning the wound.

After tending my small injury, My hand was introduced with hers and guided my body to her bed. We were now sitting on the bed facing each other.

Her eyes were so memorising but my eyes were drawn to something else. Without second thought I took the measures and wrapped my left arm around her lower back resting my hand just above her hip. Shinobu wrapped her arms once again placed her arms around my neck pulling me close.

Our bodies were close, we're basically snuggling up with each other. Enjoying each other's company, with no one interrupt--.

"Oh Shinobu, dear sister-" Kanae opened the door but stopped talking mid-sentence when she saw our positions.

"Sorry for interrupting." She left the room as quickly as she can, but still leaving the door open.

I groan when she left the door opened.
I let go of shinobu and walked up to the door to close it. I successfully shut the door and saw shinobu waiting for another hug, with arms wide open.

With out exchanging any words between us, we continued to snuggling up against each other. We are still quite young so we aren't doing anything to inappropriate. But honestly Snuggling up against each other is the best. I felt Shinobu's cold hand slip under my shirt to rest her hand on my stomach, I knew she wanted some warmth off my body heat.

I leaned into her and placed a small peck on her left face cheek then leaned back seeing her face warm up with a light shade of pink blush. She mumbled somthing under her breath making me inch closer to her mouth to hear her properly.

"You missed." She fell back onto the bed having myself fall onto her, lucky I caught myself and that cause me to hover over her body.

Her lips parted ever so slightly, Shinobu Breathing cycled in a nice flow. As her breathing came around to the fifth cycle was cut off by me placing my lips gently on hers. A soft moan came out of pleasure from shinobu, Her eyes slowly shut as I tilted my head to make the kiss more passionate. I slowly detached my lips from hers for air. I felt shinobu body move and soon realised her lips were back on mine. I hummed in pleasure this time, Her tongue licked my bottom lip for enterance. I allowed her entrance and with gaining entrance shinobu slipped her tongue meeting mine. After a few seconds of our small make out session, we pulled away breathless.

"I missed you." I said softly as I leaned my forehead against her's. She hummed out an answer.

"Can you not go, until Kanae comes back from her Mission." Shinobu asked. Her hands playing with my uniform.

I chuckled on how cute she's being, I mean she's usually yelling at me.

"Sure, ShiShi." I agreed while throwing in her nickname I gave her.

"I told you never to call me that." She pouted.

I couldn't help but laugh out loud, causing her to pull on my ear.

"Ow!, ShiShi." I rubbed my ear in pain, She simply "Hmph" and turned away from me.

This caused myself to hug her from behind, making her squeak suprisingly.

"By the way Shishi, who was the little one." I asked curiosity flooding my head.

"Little one?, Oh! You must mean Kanao. Right?" She said and I only nodded my head for her to continue.

"We had her for 3 months, She was sold off to a buyer but Kanae and I stumbled across Kanao and her buyer and brought her off them." Shinobu Explained carefully.

"What's with the coin?" I asked one more question.

"Kanae Decided that ask her But enough about that, I want to spend time with you before you go on your next mission." Shinobu Said and took off her Uniform.

This suprised me well enough but I quickly spun around to give her privacy. I heard shuffling around the room, I felt the bed dip and arms massage my rough shoulders.

"Come on Darling~, relaxe from all your hard work." Shinobu whispered quietly into my ear while gently blowing into it. A shiver instantly went throughout my body.

I started to relaxe in her touch, as I took off my uniform, ShiShi Hands went from my shoulders to my ears, gently massaging them. I placed a completely new uniform on.

And wrapped my arms around shinobu and laid with her on the bed, As my eyes started to close slowly from how tired I am.

I drifted off to sleep but before i get completely knocked out of sleep, I heard my beloved one last time.

"Sleep well."

~Tywlia

~Tywlia