"Okay sir. Any info about the party?", Serkan asked.

"It's a night club so just try to blend in. Miss Mahur here will provide you with anything you're gonna need", captain Celal said and both Eda and Serkan turned to look at Mahur standing at the door waiting for instructions.

Going to a night club wasn't Eda's thing but if it was because of work, she had to find a way through it. Serkan on the other hand seemed even excited for this.

They took one envelope each and left captain's office. They were walking a long hallway with different doors left and right, leading to different offices. Mahur was in front of them taking them to their own office. They reached the end of the hallway and they entered a big room with two desks, one opposite from the other.

"Not only we have to share the case, we even have to share an office..." Eda whispered, but she made sure Serkan heard what she said.

"As if that's what I was planning" Serkan replied in a mocking tone.

"Here is your office. If you need anything just use the phone, press 1 and it's connected to my line. I will respond immediately."

"Thank you so much miss Mahur", Serkan replied and Eda smiled at her while she was exiting the room.

"And now, just the two of us... "

"Just the two of us..."

...

"Do you need anything else mister Serkan?"

"No miss Mahur thank you. And please call me Serkan."

"Okay mist- I mean Serkan. But you should call me just Mahur too".

Serkan smiled politely. He was being nice with no intentions of flirting and he didn't want his attitude to be misunderstood. Mahur had brought two clothes hangers with different outfits for both Serkan and Eda. Serkan chose a simple white t-shirt with a v-neck, black jeans, a black leather jacket with different chains and buttons and some black ankle boots. Very close to his every day style. He was getting a final glimpse in the mirror, fixing his hair, that were tight back in a tiny man bun, when he saw her from the mirror reflection. Eda was wearing a short, satin, red dress. It was loose in the chest area and he realized she wasn't wearing any bra. The dress was a halter, putting her whole back on display. Her mildly curls were cut loose, getting in her face while she was trying to adjust the strips of her dress and balance on her black high heels. Her makeup was not heavy except for her red lipstick.

Serkan was so stunned, his throat was dry and he couldn't even turn around to look at her properly. Through the mirror, she looked like vision.

"No, no this is not going to work. This dress is too short and these shoes...No!"

Eda started whining out loud. Serkan found the strength to turn around and look at her.

"You look stunning..." he stuttered.

Eda hadn't seen him until then and she raised her head surprised!

"I...I didn't see you there. Uhmm thank you. You look handsome too."

Serkan turned red.

"Anyway, should we go? It's time"

"Yes", Eda responded, "let's go.

He reached out his elbow to her and she grabbed it. She felt his muscles through the leather jacket and she gulped.

...

"Blend in, find as many information as possible, don't get caught."

Captain Celal gave them some final instructions. Eda and Serkan left the station and a black car was waiting for them outside. They understood that they had to drive this one to the club.