"Cause he doesn't want to get in trouble with JR. Whose JR daddy? He sounds scary," Zion asked.

The guys erupted with laughter, except for Junior who held Zyaire still in between his legs, "Stand still!" He ordered.

Junior uncapped the bottled water on the table to pour some at the bottom of the vest he wore. He then wiped the dried up stain off Zyaire's face before letting him go.

"For such a smart kid, that was a dumb as-," JP cleared his throat, in attempt to cover what he was about to say.

"Where's Zahair?" Junior asked again.

"He is reading under that big umbrella," Zion pointed towards the ladies, "Can we go?" Zion jumped ecstatically joined by his identical brother.

"Take Zahair with," Junior said.

"He doesn't want to join," Zyaire protested.

"Have you asked him?" Aiden asked with a lifted eyebrow.

The boys didn't respond, looking at each other.

Aiden stood up, "Let's go ask him then we'll all go to the beach," he offered.

"Imma join," Wes said.

"Yay!" Zion shouted and the boys ran towards Marcus.

They moved away, leaving Junior, JP and Tyrone.

They sat in silence until Tyrone broke it, "I don't know how you do it. I wouldn't be able to handle three boys, let alone one."

...

"Are you okay?" Chelsea stared at Pearl, looking for any bruise or fear which she didn't spot. Instead her friend looked at peace as she laid back and covered her eyes with a pair of large shades.

"I'm good," Pearl responded, looking forward.

"You sure? I mean-"

Pearl snapped her head towards Chelsea, "Chels, I said I'm fine! Stop babying me, jeez," she snapped, tired from her friend asking one question every minute, "I can't even enjoy the vacation with you riding my dick," she added before turning her head back forward.

Chelsea sat stunned, uncertain as to how to respond. Pearl never spoke that way, especially to her.

"Are we going to the beach?" Zoe asked loudly, approaching the two in a yellow stringy bikini and orange rubber flip flops.

"Yes," Trisha answered behind Zoe, fixing the white crotchet cover up she wore over the floral one piece bathing suit.

"I'll pass," Chelsea said flatly, avoiding eye contact with any of the girls.

"Why not?" Zoe asked, then looked at Pearl, "Are you coming?"

Pearl didn't respond, enjoying the warmth of the sun on her body that was in a pink mesh cover up with a bikini set of the same colour beneath.

"I'd join but Sade is sleepy right now," Brandi said, walking to the empty chair beside Chelsea's.

"You can leave her with me," Chelsea offered.

"You sure?" Brandi asked, putting Sade on the chair.

"Yeah, I don't mind," Chelsea smiled, taking hold of the toddler that was fighting to keep her big eyes open.

"I'll be back in ten," Brandi said, removing the blue wrap around skirt to leave her in a high waisted bikini bottom.

"Bee, go and enjoy yourself. Sade will be sleeping anyway," Chelsea said, rocking Sade side to side.

"Thank you," she kissed her daughter, "Be good for Aunty Chels," she said.

"When is she never?" Chelsea giggled.

"She's a good girl," Trisha commented.

"Uh, no," Zoe disagreed, "She's evil," she slanted her eyes at the adorable baby in Chelsea's arms.

"Only to you," Trisha pointed out.

"She tends to mirror the person's heart," Chelsea said causing the other girls to laugh.

"Whatever," Zoe dismissed their moment of laughter and walked off.

"You staying?" Trisha asked Pearl.

"Actually, no," Pearl responded, side eyeing Chelsea as she stood up. She removed the cover up then followed behind Brandi and Trisha.

Trisha looked behind her then faced forward, whispered something to Brandi before the two hurried towards the guys who were already in the water.

A strong pair of arms enveloped Pearl by the waist, catching her by surprise.

"It's a good thing I'm here to rid any thirsty niggas," Tyrone whispered into her ear.

"There aren't any," Pearl giggled as Tyrone swung her off her feet to spin her around.

"You can't see it, I know how guys think," he said as he tackled her onto the sand.

"Baabe," she laughed, trying to wriggle free from beneath him.

Tyrone's smile dropped as he looked into her eyes with darkened pupils, "Who you wearing this for?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"Nobody," Pearl answered, sensing the change in his demeanor.

His hand found her neck before squeezing, "Stop lying," he spat out.

"I swear," fear clouded Pearl's eyes. She wanted to scream for help but she knew that would worsen her situation.

"You good P?" JP asked, standing over the couple.

Tyrone let go of her neck then got off her before reaching down to lift her off up, "We good, just playing in the sand," he smiled, dusting sand off Pearl's bum.

Junior joined JP, focused on Tyrone before looking at Pearl.

"P?" JP looked at her.

Pearl looked at Tyrone, seeing the underlying threat in his eyes, "I-I'm fine," she nodded reluctantly, facing JP and Junior.

"Want to walk with us?" Junior asked.

"She said she's fine," Tyrone said, trying to withhold his growing temper.

"She don't look it," JP said, boldly going face to face with Tyrone.

Tyrone chuckled, dissolving the tension, "I can take care of my woman gents," he said lightly.

"It's okay guys, I'll walk with Ty," Pearl assured them as Tyrone put an arm over her shoulder with a smirk.

Junior gave a short hum then walked away with JP by his side.

"Get yourself together so we can go swim," Tyrone hissed.

"I don't feel like it anymore," Pearl admitted.

"We're going to swim in that beach," he sneered, "That's why you came on this vacation right?"

...

A/N: A confession; each time I see August or hear his songs, I always see and hear Junior on some, "There go JR" 💀