"Wh-" Reese began but was cut off by him grabbing her throat and lifted her in the air.

The creature smirked as she glared at him coldly.

The air was missing for Reese and her head began to become red as the consciousness left as the darkness took over her whole body.

   Deaton began to worry as the four of them didn't wake up. Especially for Reese, the fact that he didn't tell her is that if she stays there more than two hour, a part of her mind would be open.

   And now, it's been sixteen hours, and now it's time to be worry.

   Scott, Allison and Stiles gasped in sync as they quickly got up.

   "I saw it. I know where it is." Scott urged.

   "Yeah, we passed it. There was this tump. This huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore. It was cut down. But it's still big, though. Very big." Stiles informed as he looked at everybody but didn't see Reese but didn't ask.

   "What?" Allison shivered.

   "You guys were out a long time." Isaac said.

   "How long is a long time?" Stiles asked.

   "Sixteen hours." Deaton told them. "And Reese isn't awake and I'm starting to worry about her."

   "We were in the water for sixteen hours?" Scott asked.

   Nodding, Deaton continued, "And the thing is, normally this would have take few minutes and I told Reese to not worry about anything but now that it's been sixteen hours... The risk about a door in her mind been open is more important now. And have a open door isn't good at all."

   Stiles sighed loudly as he walked toward him. "Where is she?" He asked harshly.

   "Next room." Deaton pointed.

   When Stiles entered the room and saw her numb body on the table. He approached her as he took her hand between his palm and kissed it gently.

   "Okay" he mumbled and made his hand glow a bright green.

   After a moment Reese gasped of air and sat up. Her hand placed on her neck while she looked around.

   "Hey, you okay. It's okay." He said once he saw that she started sobbing quietly.

   They hugged for a moment before Scott rushed in and cleared his throat to get their attention.

   "I'm sorry to interrupt this but the full moon is in four hours and I'm getting back with Deucalion."

   All of them made their way toward the room where the bath were.

   "No dude, you're not going back with them." Stiles said.

   "I made a deal with Deucalion." Scott replied.

   "Does anyone else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?" Stiles asked to everyone. Reese raised timidly her hand but Scott's glare make her pull back her hand.

   "What does it matter anyway?" Isaac blurted.

   "Because I still don't think that we can beat Jennifer without their help." Scott replied as he glared at the floor.

   "He trusts you more than anyone." Allison said as she glared at Deaton. "Tell him he's wrong."

   "I'm not so sure he is." The veterinarian responded, earning a 'oh god' from Reese. "Circumstances like this sometimes require that you laugh yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies." While Deaton said that, Stiles' face from her 'dream' came back.

   This one was pale and had red bags under his eyes. And the one that was standing beside her looked totally fine. This was confusing. A lot confusing.

   "So we're gonna trust him? The guy that calls himself 'death, destroyer of worlds' ?" Isaac asked.

   "The same guy that killed my mother? We're gonna trust him?" Reese blurted.

   Deaton sighed, "I wouldn't trust him, no. But you could use him to your advantage."

   "This is interesting." Reese mumbled, leaning forward.

   "Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait." Deaton continued as they all shared a glare.

   Then Deaton told Reese about her mind until the noise of the door opening cut them off. The veterinarian went to see who it was.

   "I'm looking for Lydia." Ethan's voice echoed. Lydia moved, followed by Reese, hot on her tail.

   "What do you want?" The strawberry blonde questioned.

   "I need your help."

   "With what?" Reese asked a bit harshly.

   "Stopping my brother and Kali from killing Derek." Ethan finished making everybody moved.

   While Ethan and Lydia went to Derek's loft, Scott, Isaac and Allison on Argent's loft, Reese and Stiles went to his house to search something for Scott to reconize his dad's scent.

   After Stiles hung up with Scott, they directly went to his jeep as a storm began to arrive.