Chapter 19

Kylie came in hours later, asking different types of questions. When I didn't kept quiet and didn't answer any of them, that's when she got out a knife and made a deep slit across my stomach and left for the room next door.

I was losing blood rapidly, I was struggling to keep conciousness. The room was spinning so fast around me.

I heard a door slam shut next door. There was a lot of screaming and shouting going on, I was too weak to try to listen to what was being said.

I did hear a familiar voice though. It took me a while to figure out who it was, when I did I felt stupid for not realising earlier. Of course it was Ricky.

I always had a feeling that he would come, I wasn't too sure on how quickly he was able to though.

"Where is she?!" Ricky screamed.

"I don't see why I should tell you" Kylie said seemingly calm. I guess she had to be when you were hiding someone and had just slit their stomach open.

I couldn't do anything, I couldn't move or make a sound without being in even more pain then I already was.

The door behind me opened, there was a moment of eerie silence before there were quick footstepa rushing up to me.

"Jess." Ricky said in a hushed tone. He saw the blood gushing from stomach and I could feel him getting tense.

"Jess, you have to stay with me." He begged as he tried to stop the flow of blood.

I tried, but I couldn't. Soon after I fused out.