Chapter 15

"I had to do that before I left" Ricky said pulling away. "I'll leave you alone now."

He turned and was beginning to walk away. "Wait" I said quickly. He turned around, looking suprised.  "Stay the night, its getting late." I said, hoping he wouldn't refuse. I felt bad for what I did, it was the least I could do.

"Are you sure?" Ricky asked.

"I'm sure. Close the door behind you."  I said opening the door and walking in. I heard his footsteps follow me in closely.

I had expected Ricky to hate me by now, I kept on wondering on how he didn't. I would hate me if I was him.

Ricky pulled me in closer and as he did my phone went off. "Shit" I said under my breath. My phone has a tendecy to go off in the most inappropiate moments. I'm suprised I haven't thrown it at a wall already.

It was a Kylie. I didn't want to answer it, and I wasn't going to either until Ricky insisted that I did.

"Answer it. I don't mind, honestly."

I sighed and hurried into the bathroom, the quicker I get this over with, the quicker I can get back to Ricky.

"Hey" I said, trying to mask how annoyed I was.

"You're with him, aren't you?" She shouted down the phone at me.

"With who?" I asked trying to pretend that I didn't know what she was talking about.

"Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. I'm coming over, to save the time I'm going to waste getting the truth out of you."