Namjuns responds with a dimpled smile.

Witnessing this very wholesome man, (Y/N) starts mentally squealing as those dimples and act of leadership came out. 'AAAHH! Joonie, you really are the best leader anyone could ever ask for. I appreciate you so much!'

"Just walking the red carpet is nerve-wracking. How would we give a speech?" Hoseok questions, still feeling nervous.

"Well... I don't even expect that to happen." Namjun says bluntly. As soon as he says that, something falls from his sleeve as he waves his hands.

(Y/N) notices it and picks it up to inspect it. 'What's this? A note? First, I'd like to really thank my fellow Bangtan Boys...'

There's a whole acceptance speech complete with revisions scribbled in the margins written on the paper.

Namjun notices the paper in (Y/N)'s hands, and his expression has shock written all over it. "Manager!! Did you... read that?"

(Y/N) has a cheeky grin on her face as she looks Namjun's way. "Look at our leader, so prepared!"

"Ah... I didn't write it because I think we're going to win. I wrote it just... just in case. It'd be a missed opportunity if we did win and didn't have anything to say. It would be such an honor to stand there." He scratches his head, embarrassed.

"Aww, that's so sweet! But there's something I don't like about the speech." (Y/N) positions herself to a thinking pose.

Namjun furrows his eyebrows, "What's that?"

"When I took a peek, you forgot to mention lil' old me!" She hands over the piece of paper with a playful smile.

Namjun gives her a heartwarming smile, "I don't need a note to remind me to thank you, Manager. You're number 0 on the list."

"Aww, Joonie." (Y/N) comes over to Namjun and wraps her arms around him, hugging him tightly. Namjun puts his arms around her shoulders while faintly blushing, the smile not leaving his face.

The other members couldn't help but feel a little jealous by their interaction.

Yunki clears his throat, "I think we have to get going soon, haha."

Everyone gets in the car and drive off, talking amongst each other as they ride to their destination.

"Wanna know what you can never eat in the morning?" Seokjin asks.

"What?" Taehyung questions, tilting his head.

"Lunch. Hahaha!" Seokjin laughs at his own dad joke.

"Pfffft..." Jimin covers his mouth, trying to hold in his laughter.

"Hahaha... What? Hyung, stop it. My stomach hurts from laughing too much. Haha..." Yunki holds his stomach from laughter, but something seemed a little off.

"Yeah, hyung, you don't have to try so hard. We're a lot less tense than before!" Hoseok says.

Seokjin must be worried about the younger members. He's been cracking jokes non-stop.

"Okay, I'll stop now. I was running out of material, to be honest." Seokjin says.

Yunki was still chuckling in the back seat. "Haha. Hahahaha..."

Jimin smiles at his hyung laughing, "You're quite generous with your laughter today, hyung."

"Haha... Hahaha..."

Jeongguk snickers at Yunki who is still laughing, "Was what he said really that funny?"

The car everyone was in stops at a red light. Yunki's doubled over in laughter as he taps (Y/N)'s shoulder.