She didn't have to give him an answer because the door swung open harshly.

  "Sorry." Ginny told them, gesturing for them to come in. There was a high pitch sound of a drill coming from the backyard. "It's a bit noisy here."

  Catherine gave her a warm welcoming hug. "How are you?"

  "Felt a lot better after signing the papers. It bloody sucks but you can only go up from here right?"

  Catherine chuckled, taking off her winter coat, looking at Draco doing the same, "Where are the others?"

  "Neville and Ron are building a slide supreme set for the birthday duo. I was just helping Hannah finish the cake but you're here now so we are good!" Ginny clapped.

  Catherine looked at her, puzzled. "Where's Gabs and Greg? Isn't this their house?"

  Ginny went to grab two glasses of what seems to be a pink fruity drink. "The last time I've seen them was 2 hours ago, they went upstairs doing God knows what." She handed it to her. "Don't worry, Hannah and I added some vodka to this mix."

  As Ginny handed it to Draco, she gave him a small smile. "Good to see you, Malfoy."

  Draco looked at Ginny like she grew an extra eye at her forehead. His eyes darted between her and Catherine before replying, "Yeah you too, Weasley."

  "Well, who knew the day would come where we would at least be civil towards each other." Ginny laughed, "But you do look good. I'm happy for both of you, you guys truly deserved this."

  Draco didn't say anything but drew Catherine closer to him, he caught the blush on her cheeks along with the hidden grin. He suddenly remembered the bag he was holding and asked, "Where should I put the presents and the food?"

  "Ah. Food goes here," Ginny took the dessert from his hands. She placed it on the wildly decorated table. "As for the presents, here they come..."

  Gavina was the first one to jump, hugging Catherine around her knees and squeezing tight. The big red bow on her head nearly fell off in the process and Catherine fixed it back in place.

  "Aunt Cathy you're here!" Grey screamed behind clapping his hands.

  "Where's Smalls?" Gavina asked with her round doe eyes.

  "It's pretty cold out today so he wanted to stay inside. He told me to tell you both happy birthday." Catherine kneeled down to give her a massive hug, kissing her cheeks repetitively tickling her.

  "So you brought your other friend instead?" Gavina pointed at Draco innocently. Catherine looked at him and he was standing there rigid, not knowing what to do. She was about to tell him to relax in front of the kids when he surprised her by kneeling down beside her.

  "I heard it was a princess' birthday party so I couldn't resist meeting her." Draco said to her playfully.

  "That's me!" Gavina raised her hand. "I turn five today."

  "I think I have a present with your name on it." Draco pretended to peep into the bag.

  Gavina let go of Catherine and stood in front of Draco, eager to collect her gift. "Yes that must be for me!" She practically couldn't hold her excitement.

  Draco laughed at her cute pleading expressions and put her out of her misery. He took the big red box out of the bag and handed it to her. "Well then Princess, Happy Birthday to you."

  Gavina took the gift from his hands and squealed. The girl really loved presents, Gabby said he had been looking forward to this since forever. Requesting little details added to her mountain of presents or to the decorations. Grey being more laid back just wanted cake. Catherine opened her arms and Grey went straight to it, snuggling in tight. She would miss this when they grew old enough to be ashamed of their aunt Cathy.