26. Astar - Doc's Orders

A lot of you wanted a visual on Astar's back tattoo, this is what I envisioned! It's been an original design that I've wanted to get personally but haven't had the time to otherwise I'd insert a picture of my own tattoo! I made this on photoshop a...

A lot of you wanted a visual on Astar's back tattoo, this is what I envisioned! It's been an original design that I've wanted to get personally but haven't had the time to otherwise I'd insert a picture of my own tattoo! I made this on photoshop and it doesn't look the best but you get the gist! :)

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter! Much love to all of you <3

B. x

--

"Liam..."

Is the first thing that I hear when I gain consciousness. I decide not to open my eyes just yet, curious as to what they were speaking about.

"Liam," The voice repeats, slow and steady as if they're hesitating on what to say next. Calculating. "You need to talk to her. You've given her the cold shoulder since day one, mate."

It's Harry. I could recognise his voice anywhere. When he wakes up. The way he sounds when he's about to fall asleep. When he tries to whisper, but really it isn't close to a whisper.  He sucks at the art of whispering, something that distorts this image of pure perfection that I have created of him in my head.

That and his inability to properly drive a getaway car, which resulted in not only me being shot, but Louis as well.

Louis.

Is he okay? Is he here? How long have I been unconscious? Apparently long enough that we're back in London considering Harry is talking to Liam. Has it been just hours though or days? What excuse did Harry give Tony?

I nearly open my eyes when my name is mentioned, but I keep them shut, not wanting the two boys to know that I am in fact awake and eavesdropping on something I most likely shouldn't be hearing.

"You did this with Niall. Closed yourself off with him and made him think you disliked him, now you're doing the same with Astar," Harry breathes out, his voice having a harsh edge to it as if he's scolding Liam.

The room falls silent as I force myself to continue breathing slowly, not wanting either of them to know that I'm awake.

I can hear them moving around, but the door doesn't shut or open. Either it's open already or they're standing around in the room.

"I'm just weary, H," Liam breathes out, his voice being one of defeat. "You're like my brother. I don't want anything bad to happen to us. I just don't trust her,"

"She isn't even part of the gang. Besides, she's signed a contract. We have her for a few more weeks and then she'll be gone."

A scoff can be heard along with a drawer shutting. "Considering what I heard from not only Niall but also Louis...I doubt she'll be leaving anytime soon. You've gone--"

"No," Harry's voice drops, silencing Liam before he can even finish his sentence.

"Pack it in, Liam," Harry speaks, going silent before his voice fills the empty room once more. "You were wrong about Niall in case you haven't realised. I appreciate you looking out for me, but I can protect myself," Harry breathes, a clap being heard and I can only assume that they have pulled each other in for a hug. "I love you, mate. You and the boys are my best friends. Family at this point. Just be kind. She got us out of there alive. That's good enough for me," And with that the door opens, shutting a few seconds later.