WARNINGS

There are a few things I would like to touch up on before we go any further with this story. This story will contain triggering topics that include but are not limited to the following:

Trigger Warnings:

Extreme Violence, Blood, Mentions of Suicidal Ideation, Abuse (Physical, Emotional/Psychological and Sexual) - not between Main Characters and Original Character, Graphic Depictions of Smut, Murder, Drug Use etc.

I promise I will write at the beginning of every chapter if there is a possible trigger contained. If there is anything that you find triggering, don't hesitate to let me know so that I can add it to the list. The last thing I want is to trigger someone.

Kink Warnings:

This story will be the furthest from vanilla and I know some kinks are just not someone's cup of tea. Some kinks that will be included are as following:

Knife-play, Daddy Kink, Pegging, The use of a gun during sex, Spanking, Dom/Sub play, Switch Roles, Bondage, Use of a Red Room, Subdrop, PROPER aftercare, Dirty Talk, Threesomes etc.

If this isn't your cup of tea, I completely understand. Not everyone enjoys some of these things which is why I wanted to make this first. This story won't be for the light of hearted and I completely understand. Please read at your own risk. This is my first fic so don't hesitate to provide some constructive criticism and feedback.

(also...if anyone happens to know how to add gif to stories, don't hesitate to let me know. Cheers x )

Enjoy. x

All the love, 

B.