🥺😭sad bakugou [skit]🥺😭

OK so like I said before if you never heard the song stand out fit in please go listen

Also instead of mineta I'm making them switch places so shinsou is in class1a and mineta is in class1b

Bakugou was walking around the hallways when he heard someone talking about him "ugh I just hate Bakugou" ??? Says with his friend nodding "I know right like shut up nobody cares"?? Says to his friend " he really should die already like nobody likes him" says while laughing with his friend.

Bakugou knows that nobody likes him already so why does it hurt so much when some one else says it? 'I know they don't like me that much' Bakugou than turns around and runs away while he's running he tries to keep the tears that are threaten to fall but fails miserably as never ending tears start to fall he starts running faster than ever in his life.

Suddenly he bumps into some one but he gets up super fast he was about to keep running until some one grabs his wrist he looks up to see his class mates looking at him with worry? But of course since he's depressed his brain is making him think they hate him more.

"Are you okay Bakugou?" The one he calls icyhot asks him to which he turns away from them and says "of course I am icyhot!!" Bakugou yells at him while trying to get his wrist away from him but failing miserably once again "if you're okay why are you crying?" The one he calls shitty hair asks him.

As he turns he turns bakugou's face to face every one sees a tears falls down his face "I'm not crying shitty hair i-i just got some thing in my eyes!!!" Bakugou yells at them they are of course unfazed by his yelling like always they than drag him to the dorms and go to the common room they get blankets,snacks,movies,stuffies,and they get some hoodies to wear.

After they finished changing into the hoodies they put on some movies and cuddled up together they still didn't know what happened to Bakugou today but they still wanted him to feel better when they saw their baby crying it literally broke their hearts.

As they were falling asleep they all still had one question 'who messed with our baby boi?' A few hours after they fell asleep Bakugou got up and covered them with blankets he than got up and went to the kitchen and started cooking for them since it was almost dinner time minutes later dinner was done.

So he went back into the common room woke up everybody to eat after eating bakugou Went to his room because they wouldn't let him clean the dishes bakugou so he sat on the bed feeling all the feelings rushing back he started to sob rather loudly

he just knew that nobody really likes him

Okay I tried something I wanted to do at first since I like the song but than again that was like geez I don't know three or two months ago? So it was gonna be a book at first but than I thought why don't I just make it into a one shot than I did thinking I was gonna finish it but I lost interest so yeah no worries next chapter will be good