😊😴sleepybakugou💤💤

While bakugou was walking to the class room you could see he had bags under his eyes from not sleeping because the others are to loud as he made it to the class room he went to his seat quietly and laid his head on the desk still trying to get some sleep but of course life doesn't like him so he heard the dekusquad and bakusquad come in talking really really loud he tried ignoring them but it was no use as he was about to tell them to be quiet the bell rung and mr aizawa rolled in as he got up everyone started heading to their seats as mr aizawa started the lesson

Two weeks later~~~

The two weeks continued like that now bakubabes eye bags were almost as big as aizawas(let my baby sleep already🙅🙏)but he covered them with a little maku up and if you looked into his Ruby eyes the only thing you could was tiredness and exhaustion he was really tried at this point he could probably sleep anywhere that's quiet as long as he sleeps he's fine(why can't my my baby have quiet doom members sorry let's get back to it😭😭)as he walks to the class room he's the last one there because he almost fell asleep in the shower"bakugou you are almost for first period"he says bakugou as he walks in with the bell rings showing it is time for first period to starts aizawa says it to go get changed for hero training after they get changed they go to the gym and see aizawa and other proheros right before aizawa can start talking Bakubabe goes up to him and starts to play with his hair all the students hold their breath for the explosion but nothing happened so they breath a sigh of relief but still have a confused face bakubabe than goes over to every pro hero and plays with their hair bakubabe than goes over to the students and plays with their hair but they didn't mind it was actually really nice after he is done playing. With their hair he goes to Mr aizawa and cuddles into him and falls asleep(finally my baby can sleep yes😄🙌) deku than speaks up "i -i know what was wrong with him these past weeks" everyone than looks at him "he was tried this whole time!" He says looking at everyone(besides bakubabe and aizawa) than looking at aizawa any bakubabe "well that was interesting" nezu says sipping his tea(like when does he never have tea I swear he pulls it out of nowhere creepy)"yeah he probably couldn't sleep because of the loud noise we were making these past weeks" denki says "aw now I feel bad" Mina says "we have to make it up to him" kiri says they than look they than look at them again and notice that both of them are sleeping so they move them to the teachers lounge and let them sleepy.

Long story short after that they never made a notice loud enough to keep him up and aizawa had the best sleep of his life so every time he would sleep he would go to bakubabe they all linked sleepy bakubabe but they knew what they did was bad so after he woke up they said sorry and made their peace

The end
OK he is another chapter I love sleepy bakubabe but he needs real lots of sleep my bakubabe bye~ babes and SIMPs