😺neko bakubabe😆💓😻

Bakubabe was on his way to school when all of a sudden a little girl comes in runs into him while cry "I'm sorry I'm so sorry!!" The young girl yelled "hey hey it's okay you did nothing wrong" bakubabe says in his most calm and comforting voice trying to assure the young girl that he's fine he than picks the young girl up and start whispering comforting words to her while rubbing her back after her calms her down her mother comes and takes her back "bye bye sir!!" The little girl yelled while happily waving at him "I'm so sorry for the trouble. Sir" the little girls mom says to bakubabe "oh no problem she's a nice kid" after they waved goodbye to each other they went their separate ways bakubabe was halfway to school when he felt tinglely all over he got out his phone and looked in the mirror only to see a tail and ears Swissing in the wind(and yes I know what your thinking this is normal in mha right? Wrong!!! No way not to my bakubabe no no him!!) "What the hell!!" My bakubabe yelled out clearly shocked by seeing the tail and cat ears he than got out his hat (I- just pretend he always carries a hat around okay? Let's go) from his bag and put it on he made it to school only to be late "bakugou your late again" Mr aizawa says while stopping the lesson "tch of course I am" bakugou says going to his seat but not before Mr aizawa stops him dead in his tracks"bakugou whats with the hat?"Mr aizawa asks him while looking at the hat on his head "tch I just wanted to wear it" bakubabe says trying to hide the fact that he's nervous "take it off you know it's not a part of the dress code bakugou" Mr aizawa says "tch fine" bakubabe says as he takes off his hat only to reveal cat ears and a tail "what!!" Denki says everyone one suddenly gets up and starts to crowd around bakubabe while petting him ( can I pet him pleaseee🙇😭)

Long story short Mr aizawa dismissed class so they could deal with this(aka just pet him so much cause why not) everyone from around the entire school came to pet him after hearing the news

The end

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't been updating I've been busy but here you guys go this is to make up for the time I didn't update also I just thought of this and wrote it right off the bat and I am running on the will to stay awake because it is 1:14 am right now and boy am I tired

So yeah bye babes and SIMPs