😭😭bakubabe's heart attack 😭😭

OK so I just wanted to say this um I have never had a heart attack so I don't know what it feels like so they are based online
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's POV
As bakubabe is just sitting in class listening to mr aizawa's lesson when bakubabe's heart starts hurting he thinks nothing of it and continues to learn until he felt chest pressures and shortness of breath bakugou thinks he can hold out until the end of the period but he's wrong felt so faint that he could pass out it was the middle of the class and bakugou couldn't take it anymore he passed out right then and there aizawa who saw this thought and  that bakugou was just sleeping but oh was he wrong so he called bakugou up to answer the question but he got no response back he was getting annoyed until the bakusquad saw this they went to bakugou's seat and tried waking him but oh was they so wrong to do that bakugou started seizureing he started Jerking movements of the arms and legs and Stiffening of the body.no body knew what to do.
Mr aizawa's POV
I asked bakugou to answer this question but I got no response back I started to get annoyed I was about to yell until the bakusquad went and tried to wake bakugou up which was a bad idea and it made him start seizureing (by the way I don't know if that is a real word but we can present it is today OK) I immediately knew what was happening I then told Lida to get recovery girl and for someone to get me a weight blanket and a pillow. It looked like this

 It looked like this

(By the way I love weighted blankets and pillows)I then laid him on the ground as recovery girl and Lida came in five minutes later the seizure still didn't stop so they called the ambulance

I then laid him on the ground as recovery girl and Lida came in five minutes later the seizure still didn't stop so they called the ambulance. The peramedics rushed in as fast as they could and put him on a stretcher and took him to the hospital leaving behind his horrified classmates and teachers wondering how their strongest students just had a seizure (oh I see so we just gonna forget that he's human too OK 😧😧) they quickly rush too the hospital when they get there they ask the nurse for his room number the nurse gives them his room number they make it to the room a few minutes before the doctor comes in a few minutes later the doctor comes in and tells them he had both a mild heart attack and a seizure and that having them at the same time is very bad every day went to check up on him a week later he wakes up after he wakes they explained what happened to him and how long he has been asleep.

Long story short after that they had a welcome back party for him and never let him out of their sight not even the teachers not even momona (well damn😐😑😕 what did I just say no what never mind just keep reading)

The end

OK so I get it this one was a hard one and I made my baby suffer so much for this one😩😩 (I did this for why)

Bye babes and SIMPs