Chapter 2- boring

Start from the beginning

"Come on just come for a hour"
"No"
"Please"
"No"
"10 minutes"
"No"

          This has been going on for 2 hours. 2 horrible long hours. My friends have been begging me to go to this stupid ass party at a rival school. I hate party's to say the least. The drinking, grinding of underage kids, the smell of sex and sweat.

        Horrible I tell you. The only reason they want to go to this stupid ass party is to get laid. They said and I quote "here we are at the bottom of the social food chain.. if we go no one is going to know who we are and we can finally get laid"

     Zane made a final statement saying "Come on Parker you gotta get out of your house, besides we're probably going to need a ride home. You know a designated driver???"

      He had a point. I really don't need my friends ending up with a DUI or worse. So I caved "fine, but I'm not drinking since I've been appointed as the driver"

     Zach and Alex both smiled widely thanking me and god. They are going to be the death of me.

So now here I am after school at Alex's house getting ready. My mom was rarely home and I hate being alone so here i am. Laying in Alex's bed I start thinking back to the moment me and Jaylen had in the hall.

      Was that a moment? Or was it her just being nice to me? Nah I don't think she can be that nice. She's definitely marinating me. So help me god.

————————————————————————

-Jaylen POV-

Bitch ass hoes dragging me to party's and shit. Fucking bitches. How did they manage to drag me here? Who knows. As I entered the house I was already annoyed by the music so I just drowned it all out and took a  look at my friends.

      They look like they're having a good time I wouldn't want to be a buzz kill and ruin their fun by asking them to leave already. So I went on a journey to the stairs going up obviously.

       I opened at least four doors and in every single one is a couple fucking each other. Gross. Shut up like I haven't fucked someone at a party. Damn my mind.

I opened on last door thank god no one was in here because it was the last room available. I close the door and look out side the sky outside is beautiful as it can be. I open the sliding doors leading to the balcony sitting on the floor leaning against the frame, I light up a cigarette close my eyes and let the breeze hit my face.

         My moment was all of a sudden ruined when someone opened the door. I open my eyes to see the kid that tripped on his shoes. I take in his outfit for a sec, not a bad looking kid at all. Is he single? Who is he?

      We just started at each other till he finally spoke up "sorry I was umm looking for the bathroom" he looked kind of nervous. I point to the door in the same room.

      He mumbled a "thanks" before running in. That kid is fucking weird. He walked out looking at me for a second and walked towards the door but it was locked. "Uhhh why can't I open the door"

       I look at him confused, I stand up try the door and nothing "fucking shit" One thing you should know about me is I got some serious issues and I hate being locked in rooms against my own will.

      I remained calm remembering the balcony. I look down to see how much of a drop it is. The kid looks at me and were I'm looking "omg no no no I'm not doing that" So I'm guessing he's afraid of heights? "come on twinkle toes I'll catch you" before he can think of a response I had already climbed down.

       I look up at him " come on pretty boy, unless you want to stay in a dark scary room on your own." He had a look of confusion and something else I couldn't put my finger on.  " fine fine I'm going"

       slowly but surely he gets down. This boy definitely works out I mean god look at his bi- no no no he doesn't he weighs like 50 pounds remember?

By the time I snapped out of it he was typing on his phone. A girlfriend maybe? I look at him and back at the party. The girls would be fine if I left them right?

     They're big girls they can handle themselves. The kid looks at me and says " uhh thanks for umm yea I uhh have to go find my friends" ouch he really left me like that.

     Kinda makes me want him even more. Not like that loser not in a sexual way. Ok maybe. But shut up it's none of your damn business. Before I knew it I found myself chasing the boy and asking "hey, do you wanna get out of here?"

     He looked kind of shocked but I mean who wouldn't I'm practically asking him to hang out. He looks at the house and back to me then his phone " uhh yea sure" I guess he's not very fond of parties either.

We walk to my bike and I start it getting on. The next thing he said kind of shocked me? I mean he cussed I didn't think he did. " fuck no I'm not getting on that shit"

    he realized what he just said and was about to say something else before I cut him off  "so the boy does cuss, interesting. So you coming or what?" He looked down and omg is he blushing?! I mean I know i have an effect on people but damn I'm good at this. 

      He finally got on after checking his phone one last time " hold on tight kid if not you're going to fall off the bike" "WHAT" he screamed in my ear. " chill I'm just joking, but seriously hold on tight."

      Next thing I know I'm on my motorcycle with a kid I don't even know holding onto my waist for dear life. The rest of the night was fun actually I took him to an arcade and showed him how to play my favorite games.

By the time it hit 1:00 I dropped him off back at the party because apparently he had to drive his friends home? Speaking of friends I forgot all about them and just went home. I opened the door to my house and heard the tv on in the living room.

      I try being quite but was quickly tackled by Sonia and Abby. Yes I do live with my friends don't ask why or how I just do.  I was bombarded with questions on who I was with where did I go did I get laid etc etc the usual.

       Answering none of these questions I walk into my room and lay in bed realizing I didn't ask the hazel eyed by for his name I closed my eyes trying to remember to ask his name tomorrow if I did see him at school.