1

Miyoung holds onto me crying.
"I dont want you to go!" She cries.
I frown. "I know you dont. But I'll visit every couple of months, and we'll talk ont he phone whenever we can, okay? I already bought the flight and the house, I can't take them back now."
She straightens.
"I know." She says. "I was just being dramatic. I chuckle.
"Well I have my bags, I just need to get changed." I say, pulling out a pair of sweats and a hoodie.
"Um, what is that?" She says, glaring at the clothing in disgust.
"Clothes?" I say confused.
"Trash." She says. "At least for the airport. When you go to the airport, you need airport fashion. Let me go get an outfit you can borrow."
"Not too over the top." I sigh.
She looks offended, but runs into her room.
"She trying to make you wear a new outfit?" Athena chuckles from her position on the couch. I ruffle her ears and nod.
Miyoung runs back with a bag, and I sigh, walking into the bathroom to change.

I shrug and adjust the skirt, brushing my long hair out with my fingers and walking out

I shrug and adjust the skirt, brushing my long hair out with my fingers and walking out. She claps while smiling. Hana walks in, giving Miyoung a quick peck.
"Hey girls." She smiles.
"Hey." I nod.
"Babe I dont want Hyerin to go!" Miyoung whines.
Hana chuckles in response.
"You ready to head to the airport?" She asks me.
I nod and we grab my suitcases.
The rest of my stuff already arrived at the new place.

We get in the car, me in the back and drive to the airport, singing songs on the way.
They walk me to the check in, and wave and cry as I walk off, like some sad parents showing their kid to school.
I chuckle, Athena was allowed with me, since she is registered as an emotional support dog. My parents did it for me when I was younger, before the accident. And the accident made it believable so they can check it. Athena sits on the seat by the window when we board. They allowed it to be reclined back so she could lay down, and I assured them she wouldnt have to use the bathroom.
"Hi!" Someone says. I look up to see man.
"Hello." I smile.
"I'm Jackson, what's your name?"
"Hyerin."
"Well Hyerin, where you headed to?"
"I'm headed to Seoul, how about you?"
"Me too!" He smiles. "I was jsut visiting my friend Mark. Is that your dog? I didnt think they allowed dogs on board?"
"Well shes an emotional support dog." I shrug. "The staff was iffy still on the subject, so I just paid a little extra."
He raises a brow, but nods sitting back. I stroke Athena's soft head before laying my head back and closing my eyes.

I open my eyes sometime later, sitting up to see Jackson fell asleep, and Athena curled up.
The flight attendant enters, pushing the speaker button.
"Greetings Passengers, we will be landing at Incheon Airport in roughly 10 minutes. Please clean your area accordingly and prepare for getting off."
I turn and shake Jackson, who sits up quickly, hitting my nose with his forehead.
I Yelp and clutch my nose.
"What the hell Jackson?!" I say, rubbing the sore nose.
"Sorry." He apologizes. "What did you need?"
"The plane is landing soon." I say, before shaking Athena awake.
"We are about to arrive."
I saw she was about to speak, and sent her a look. She forgot others were here I assume. She let's out a quiet bark, and stretches.
We land on the ground, and I grab my stuff before standing up, Athena jumping next to me.
"Hey Hyerin!" Jackson says. "Can I give you my number? Maybe you can come to my party next week!"
I raise a brow but nod as he put his numbe rin my phone.
He waves as he walks away and I grab my other suitcase and find the person. I got someone to drive my new car here. I see it, and wave, as one of them approach.
"We have another client, so good day Ms. Lee."
He hands me the keys, and the two walk to their own car that the other drove. My car is a black Bugatti la Voiture Noire.

I open the Passenger door for Athena before putting the suitcases in the back

I open the Passenger door for Athena before putting the suitcases in the back. Grabbing my phone I put the new address for my new house in the GPS. Turning the radio on, I start the car and begin the drive.