Later that Night

"Raymond!" Lars demanded in a loud whisper just to wake up Raymond.

"Fuuuuuuu..." Raymond gasped while waking up. His one eye fluttered for a brief moment. "What?!"

"Your turn." Lars snickered while dragging himself back to his futon.

"Ughhh." Raymond sighed while getting out of his cot while rubbing his eye. He grabbed his green turtleneck off of the floor and put it on, slipping his two lengthy arms through the sleeves. He extended out his hands to grab both his trench coat and halo. Raymond stretched his hand up to allow his halo to float aloft his horns, as it started to float, the halo emitted a shimmering golden glow in a miniature circle around Raymond. Raymond grabbed his sword and attached it to the belt of his coat. He walked to the stairs up to the rains. Raymond shivered as he walked outside up the stairs. He sat down on the bench and cracked the wagon and it started to move while the horses nighed.

Early Morning

"Wake everyone dammit!" Raymond yelled. Everyone moaned due to the early time.

"Why? The s-sun hasn't even risen yet," Kaitlyn wined.

"Because, if we don't start our attack on Phayor now, we will lose the element of surprise," Raymond said annoyed, crossing his arms.

"We're here!" Lars yelled while jumping out of his futon, shaking the ground while doing so.

"Yes dumbass!" Zac muttered while throwing his pillow at Lars. Before he knew it, the pillow was flung back at him with over double the force. Zac hit the ground hard, rubbing his head and groaning in pain.

"Everyone grab the supplies you need now because we are abandoning the damn wagon," Lars demanded. Everyone began packing essential supplies for the attack on Phayor.

"Hey Lars, w-what about Anya? I don't want her to get c-caught up in the fighting." Kaitlyn said, concerned.

"Ugh good point, I'm sorry Kaitlyn but she's going to have to fight. She can defend herself." Lars said.

"What! NO WAY!" Kaitlyn said, shocked, "NO EIGHT YEAR OLD SHOULD HAVE TO FIGHT AN ARMY!"

"Kaitlyn, I have been fighting since I was five."

"O-Oh."

"Hey Kaitlyn, how's this for a weapon!" Anya said while running towards them with a wooden training axe.

"Anya p-please be careful while holding a weapon you c-could harm yourself or others." Kaitlyn warned while Anya brought the axe down.

"Oh..." Anya said in shame.

"Hold it like this kid." Lars said while demonstrating with the Axe of the Oppressed.

"Okay!" Anya said while leaving the wagon to join the others.

"Wow she is a natural." Lars said, impressed while his one brow was raised.

"Y-yeah I guess she is..." Kaitlyn said watching Anya run off with her axe. She began to cut down small branches.

"What's the plan Lars?" Zac said while walking towards them.

"Yeah what is it?" Ramond asked.

"This may sound crazy but I want to set the wagon on fire and send it crashing into the wall so the guards get distracted so we can slip into the city." Lars said.

"Great plan Lars." Raymond agreed with a big smile.

"I will go grab flammables!" Lars laughed with excitement.

"Uh, Lars, there is no need for that," Zac said, with a sneering voice.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you're little mister magic man," Lars said sarcastically. Everyone left the wagon.