10 Minutes Later

Lars landed and dropped everything including Zac. Everyone turned their head when they heard the noise. A few who were tending Kaitlyn's wounds left to help Lars and Zac's.

"Lars is e-everything okay?" Kaitlyn asked, observing the scratches buried in Lars' fur.

"No we need to leave now." Lars said in a serious tone.

"W-Why? We have to wait for the others to r-return!"

"It's no use Kaitlyn! They all got slaughtered by those damn brats!!" Lars snapped.

"O-Oh,"

"If we don't leave now, they will find us and kill us like they did with them servant!!"

"W-Where are we going to go Lars?"

"The damn Eastern Gate, we better pray that it's abandoned like always so we can sneak our way through Phayor. Everyone, start to pack up and help Zac!" The last ten inverted arks from Kenssey Hill Mental Institute nodded their heads in unison. They split into two even groups of five. Lars went to help with packing up while Kaitlyn helped tending to Zac's wounds.

"I h-hope these aren't fatal," Kaitlyn said while Zac showed no external signs of pain while searching for wounds. After taking off his trench coat, Kaitlyn noticed the ripped claw marks from Mallory on it. "Damn, what happened to you Zac?" Kaitlyn said to herself. Kaitlyn looked down to see blood soaked through Zac's shirt and trousers.

"H-Hand me some cotton balls and a-alcohol cleaner please," Kaitlyn said, trying not to agitate Zac's huge gash.

"Here!" Anya yelled while handing over the supplies. Kaitlyn smiled and took the supplies from the child.

"T-Thanks my child. Why don't you go outside and h-help Lars,"

"Is Zac going to be okay?" Anya asked.

"Y-Yes he will, but if you continue to yell I won't be able to help h-him," Kaitlyn said calmly.

"Oh," Anya said, whispering. She left the wagon and the sun reflected off her red and purple fur. Kaitlyn lifted Zac's shirt off to get a better look at the wounds.

"Wow, Mallory showed no Mercy on Zac," Kaitlyn said to herself while her and the other arks were transfixed on the red claw marks on Zac's back. Zac started to grunt and that made everyone jump, and them jumping made Zac fully come back to conscious .

"AHHHH!" Zac yelled as we was confused on why he was back in the wagon, half naked, and had Kaitlyn and five of the inverted Arks staring at him.

"C-Calm d-down Zac you passed out in battle and we are helping you," Kaitlyn said, trying not to cause a huge scene.

"OH, Did we win?"

"N-No,"

"Shit, how big are the casualties?"

"All thirty of the inverted have been slain, but we managed to take d-down a big hunk of the soldiers stationed at Miradoor,"

"An eye for an eye,"

"Y-Yeah, we should get back to helping you,"

"Where the hell is my tome! You know I need it near me at all times. That tome holds so much energy. I'd be nothing without it."

"H-Here," Kaitlyn said while showing it to him with a reassuring smile.

"Good," While this confrontation was going on, the five inverted Arks left the wagon to help the others.

"There should be a healing spell, but I can't use it on myself. It only works on others,"

"O-hh well uh, what page is it on?"