1

411 words Welcome! I hope you enjoy! Leave a comment or a vote :) OMG UPDATE THANK YOU FOR 1k READS ON THE BOOK IM SCREAMING <3 ———This year started how all the other years started

411 words
Welcome! I hope you enjoy! Leave a comment or a vote :)
OMG UPDATE THANK YOU FOR 1k READS ON THE BOOK IM SCREAMING <3
———
This year started how all the other years started. Except for the fact that friends, family and loved ones were lost due to the tragedy at Hogwarts.

Thankfully this year we get one last chance to make it a year we can remember for the better and not for evil. I walked into the Great Hall as the mood of the atmosphere seemed to be happier than usual. I mean sure we got past the war and evil, but the lives lost through the process set my mood lower than everyone else's.
I walked over to the Gryffindor table and was greeted by Ron, Hermione, Harry, and Ginny.

"I can't believe it! Look at you!" Hermione said running up to me as her squeal got the attention of a few other students.

"Me?! You, you look gorgeous. How's everything?" I said hiding the fact that I missed the presence of some students and friends.

"Very well! Now come, come."

I walked over to our group and embraced Harry and Ron in a huge hug. Ginny and I jumped in joy seeing each other. It was a rough last year, but seeing Ginny and Hermiones glowing personalities helped raise my spirits. I sat down and watched as the flow of students became more consistent and the hall was soon filled with chattering.
Students took their seats and we began eating and conversing with each other.

"So y/n did you have any Summer plans?" Harry started conversation.

"Actually it was very plain. How about you?"

"I hung out with Ginny and Ron. So nothing out of the usual." He responded smiling over at Ginny.

"Okay but can we talk about how y/n had a whole glowup and still isn't snogging with anyone?" Ginny said while laughing.

"Awh you're sweet, but I don't need anybody right now. I'm perfectly happy." I said smiling.

It was all true. My parents always destined the main desire in life for me to get married, and have children, but for me no. My plan was to create my own path, become successful, hell maybe even to travel as my job. Sure I wished I had a companion sometimes, but all relationships seemed to do was cause baggage and I'm not that type of girl.
———
A/N- the chapters in this book are going to be longer but I promise they will get more deep and interesting so stay with me :) thanks for your time and enjoy!