HI!

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I changed the names of some nice people to maintain their privacy. I changed names of some bad people if I'm no longer as pissed off as I used to be and I don't want to embarrass them or their descendants. Or if I think someone might sue me or beat me up.

I'm a writer, not a fighter.

Thank You!

© 2022 BlackRage

All rights reserved.

Love is very unique. Love is an unconditional commitment to an imperfect individual. You need it but when you love, it's like you're destined for pain. You become addicted and dependent on people. You become resilient and at the same time, you open yourself up to being hurt. Love enables you to endure any kind of pain and any kind of sacrifice. It can also make you feel stupid and of course act stupid.

Sometimes when you love and end up giving too much to that person, you don't realize that you will only discover how much you have given when you are hurt or have to say goodbye to the person you love.

Then you realize, an important part of yourself is in that person. It disappears when he leaves and you are left with an offensive, empty feeling inside.That's what you get from caring so much about someone. But how can you repent? Giving yourself freely and lovingly is the best thing you can do. You become true to love. Love is also tearful. Well, you give love, you receive pain.

The hospital was the first thing my eyes saw when it opened, and I think the hospital was also the last thing I would see before I closed my eyes.

But everything is deliberately not permanent, just like a person's life. You will be allowed to live when you are sad, but your life will be taken back when you already seen the joy ...

Like the sun, when it's already time to say goodbye. No matter how much you stop the sun from setting, he will set. And no matter how much you stop the moon, the midnight will come.

Midnight was... beautiful. Because, midnight was love.