He leans in, breathing onto my forehead. "Hm, baby?" I can feel his smirk through my closed eyelids.

I bite my lower lip to stop myself from smiling. The first kiss lands on my ear, and the next, just under my ear. I tighten my grip on his shoulders, apparently amusing him, he chuckles softly, landing the third kiss on my jaw, and subsequently pasting soft kisses until he reaches the corner of my mouth.

Shivering with pleasure, I move my face, resistance replaced by lust— no two ways about that.

Arjun's breath brushes against my upper lip, but our lips never meet, courtesy of the finger he places on mine.

I open my eyes, flustered.

"Not so soon, darling," Arjun teases, his lips turning up in familiar smugness. "Ask for it."

I exhale slowly as my skin tingles with goosebumps and narrow my eyes at him. "Don't want unhygienic kisses, thanks," I put on a sardonic smile and try to move, but Arjun's quick to hold me back.

"Wh—"

He pushes me against the wall, causing me to gasp in shock, and before I can process anything, his lips mould against mine, making me grin victoriously.

Two can play at Arjun's games, too.

~.~.~.~.~

"Did Arjun take good care of you?" Gayatri Athayya fusses. "Did you like the place? I told him to discuss it with you—" she glares at Arjun— "but stubborn brat wouldn't listen to me."

Arjun merely glances at his mother and goes back to his phone. He'd gone off it after the fight I put up on our first night in Palawan.

"I liked it," I murmur softly as my face heats up at memories of the place.

Gayatri Athayya's face splits into a grin, traces of Arjun's usual countenance making a brief appearance on her profile.

"Okay, then," she says and briefly hugs me, pulling away with questions about dinner. "Did you two have dinner on the flight? I tried to call to ask about it, but I couldn't reach you; you must've been on the jet already."

"No, we didn't have dinner," Arjun answers, his twinkling eyes briefly meeting mine, making me look away quickly. "I'll have something light."

"You'll have what I give you," Gayatri Athayya tells him in a no-nonsense tone and leaves for the kitchen.

"What's with the secretive looks?" Savi whispers in my ear.

I raise my eyebrows at her. "What secretive looks?"

Savi sighs dramatically as she stands up. "Okay, just tell me if we have to get the jet sanitised." She takes a few steps away, and looks back at me, smirking. "Or at least the bedroom?"

My jaw hangs open. It's as though I have it written all over my face. 'We had sex on our flight back home.' Just when I think it can't get more embarrassing, Savi adjusts Arjun's shirt and looks at me, her face screaming mischief. "The innocent-looking ones turn out to be the wildest, huh, Arjun Anna?"

My sister-in-law leaves, leaving me to gape at her back. "Definitely," Arjun chuckles, in answer to his sister.

I pinch his forearm, making him wince and look at me with a frown that shows that he's annoyed. I'm in half-mind to say sorry and leave, but in no mood to back off, I hold my ground, glaring at him. "What the heck do you mean definitely?"

When Arjun's lips turn up into a smug grin, I truly wish I'd left when I had the chance.

I shake my head, begging him to not open his mouth. "Don't say anything."