Mother

Summary: Your Mother visits you but she can be a little overwhelming, how will it end? What will she think of Alcina AND that you have together a Brood

(If you do not like the pregnant thing Skip this chapter i do not want to quarrel with anyone)

Tw: Bad word(s), Characters are out of character, blood, mentions of Miscarriage

I woke up with a empty Side beside me, Alcina must have been already gone out....Not wanting to stay too long in Bed I heaved myself up.  Sitting there for a bit I pondered a bit, I was already stressed about the Day wich had just begun.

It was already getting late too and I have to wake the Girls too and get them ready, maybe I am exaggerating because 9 AM isn't that late but still Alcina had been awake a long time before me, she is always was awake before me. She is probably already doing her daily Quests or whatever Miranda wants from her.

Alcina made me sleep longer than usual for my Health and the Health of the brood or rather called Baby, it depends on how you see it and as what you see it. Finally getting up from the Bed I slowly got ready for the Day.

Having on a rather loose Dress I quickly made myself to Belas Room and knocked on the Door before I entered, I always found knocking more politely than to just burst in.

"Good morning Honey, did you sleep well?" I opened the Curtains to let some Light enter the Room. "Mhmmm" replied Bela and turned away. "Will you get ready then please?" She hummed again. "Thank you Homey" I kissed her Forehead and left to go to Cassandra.

Knocking again before entering I saw that she was already awake. "Good Morning Hun, how did you sleep?" I asked her as she turned around to Face me with a Smile. "Morning Mom, I slept fine and you?" I smiled.

"I slept good myself thank you, will you be down soon? Breakfast should be served any Moment now" she just nodded and went back to whatever she was doing. Closing the Door softly I was on my way to Daniela's Room and before I could even come closer to the Door she jumped out and jumped on me. "HELLO MOM HOW ARE YOU I AM FINE" she yelled.

"Calm down Daniela, I know you're excited but please, calm a bit down" I laughed as she let go. "Sorry Mom...well I will be going!" With that she disappeared in her Swarm. "Don't forget that Breakfast is served soon!" I yelled after her.

Walking down the Halls a Maid suddenly called out my Name. "Miss please wait! Lady Dimitrescu wishes to speak to you!" She stopped in front of me breathing heavily. "Thank you" and with that I immediately walked to her Office, it seemed urgent so I don't want to keep her waiting.

"Yes, Love?" I asked once I arrived. "Someone wants to talk to you ..." I nodded and took the phone from her Hand.
"Hello?"

"(Y / n) so nice to hear from you again" came the voice of my Mother, she was the last Person I wanted to talk to. "Ah Mother, You're are the only one who thinks that" I replied. I wasn't ready for her tantrums nor the other shit. "I will come visit you today, I hope everything is ready" she told me excited.
"Pardon?" I asked while panicking slightly.

She won't come here to visit me, she can't be serious.
"I will visit you today, we haven't seen each other in so long after all" I stayed silent. "I'll be there in about 10 hours, seems like it's alright with you" so she hung up, not letting my answer.
Did she even care if I wanted that? Shocked, I held the phone in my Hand.