Obsessive

Summary: Alcina is obsessed with you but is this a healthy obsession in your relationship?
Tw: Abuse, blood, murder, death

"Alcina let me out of the room, please, what should happen?" I asked. "Others will want you, want to talk to you, want to take you away from me" she explained. "That won't happen" She looked at me, her Eyes full off Power, everything was powerful of her after all. "You belong to me (Y / n)" I let out a frustrated breath.

Since Alcina and I got together, everything has gone down the drain. She doesn't want to let me out of her room and locks me up here. I'm only allowed to talk to her, no one else. Just look at her, it was a dangerous game, she wanted to know everything I was doing, where I was going or my secrets, she found out my Size to everything and so much more.

It was strange and it got so much weirder, her Behavor wasn't reassuring at all anymore but it made me Fear her slowly. She was possessive of me and she made that clear. She treats me like glass, like an object that could break at any Moment. In the beginning everything was normal, then it became more and more serious between us until today.

"You can't take anything away from me! I want some sort of Freedom" I wanted to get out of the door but she stopped me. She pulled me onto her lap as I looked at us in the mirror. Her grip was possessive as if she were obsessed with me. "You belong to me all alone, nobody should know that you exist, only I am allowed to" she whispered in my Ear.

"I don't want that Alcina... I will go crazy in here!" I protested that she would finally let me go. "Oh please, don't make a drama now! Don't you love me anymore?" She hissed as her Grip got tighter around me.

"In the beginning everything was okay too but that's getting out of Hand" I whimpered and she finally loosened her Grip. "I do love you" I whispered before she let me down from her Lap.
"But it's not the same anymore" I walked away from her and into the Bed again.

"I give you everything and yet you are so ungrateful, maybe I should change that~" she said while her Gaze was fixated on me. "No no no, I'm really grateful, domt get me wrong on that Alcina" I whispered. "But?" I looked her in the eye.

"May I at least walk around the castle, even if it's just this floor but I really need to get a break from this Room" I asked her.
"At what price?" I bit my lip. "You've got it all, I can't offer you anything beside my Love towards you" she smiled. "I agree, I already have everything, your body, your soul just everything~"I swallowed and nodded.

"Well, if something happens you call me, you shouldn't be touched by anyone, even if they touch you accidentally they are dead right away" I hugged her. "Thank you Alcina" I kissed her.
"Gladly" I went away and through the Door, skipping down happily.

"It's best if you are in the library" she called after me as I hummed and went. Fortunately, I knew my way around here, I learned the Castle map by memory after all. As I was skipping trough the Halls all the Maids looked at me strangely.

"Do you have nothing to do or why are you gawking at her?" Alcina hissed and immediately everyone did their tasks again while you relaxed and went into the Library How nice it was to be a little bit free for once in a while. There I read in peace and quiet for the first few Hours until someone came in.

"Miss. (Y/n), should I rather wait or clean now? Is your spoiled ass okay with that or is something the matter"she asked me with a mocking Tone as I only shook my Head. Alcina had forbid me to speak to anyone else beside her so if she granted me a bit of freedom I was gonna follow the Rules.

"You too spoiled to talk or something? Is there someone who talks for you too?" I shook my Head embarrassed, is that really how they think of me? "Should I clean up now or what?" I nodded with a Smile. "Of course I should, always cleaning after you all" she complained.

It was weird not to talk to your coworkers. "Haven't seen you for a long time, what's it like to be a lady's favorite? Do you think you are better than us?"She asked me teasingly but I ignored her.

She flicked her fingers in front of my Face. "Answer or did you went mute?" she took a firm grip on my Chin. "Brat" with that she went out of the Library, leaving me stunned behind. That Evening I went back to Alcina, she picked me up as soon as I was in the Room happily.

But it didn't last long as she suddenly tensed one she sniffed me. "Somebody touched you" she growled and immediately I was held against the Wall with a Hand on my Neck. I panicked and tried to free myself. "Tell me who it was, did you talk to her?" She wanted to know.

"Ma'am, she just held me roughly by the face, I didn't talk, I swear" Tears began to come out of my Eyes. "She thought I was a brat and that I thought I was better because I didn't answer anything she asked me" I explained in a rush.

All the while I was gasping for breath as my Hand were firmly around hers. "Look me in the Eyes" immediately I did it. "I'm not lying, it's true, I love you and you know that" I managed to say. She smiled at me and hugged me close to her again. My head was now on her shoulder while I was gasping for air.

"I knew you wouldn't try to break my rules~" she whispered in my Ear. "Come on, the smell has to go, you reek too much of her for my pleasure" she carried me into the Bathroom with that.

****

Alcina wrapped me in a blanket as the Castle was a bit chilly at this Time of the Evening. "She will never touch you or harm you again" with that she put me in Bed. "What do you mean Alcina? I still want to wander around though..." She stroked my Hair. "You still can, all I am going to do is that I'm going to kill her" I immediately grabbed her Hand.

"Don't do it, everything is okay, nothing bad happened after all" I tried. "Are you protecting her?" I immediately shook my head. "It would be better if that's true~" with that she wanted to go but turned around again. "I prefer not to leave you alone" so she lifted me up again. "Otherwise something could happen to you again" at the end of the stairs the daughters were already waiting with the woman.

"So you were the one who terrorized my little Darling here?" She hugged me closer to her. "Let go of her" she ordered her daughters who gladly threw her on the Floor. The Maiden trembled as she looked up to us. "You will be dead, how you dare raise your hand at my beloved" she extended her claws and hit the neck exactly before she could say anything.

The head rolled around on the Floor. I screamed once I registered what had happened. "Shh no one will harm you, you are safe my Love~" so she carried me back while I weeped in her Arms. I saw her body fall lifeless to the Ground as everything got covered with Blood.
How will I ever be safe?