Nightmare?

Summary: Ethan gets in your home and tries to kill Bela and the others but you could save them just in Time
TW: swearing, violent scenes

"Ethan Winters...A Father who would do anything to save his Daughter wich couldn't be saved or at least not anymore. He is a Man who desperately searched for his Daughter, Ethan Winters a is real Nuisance and we WILL end him!" Alcina muttered while I just rubbed my Thumb over her Hand to calm her down a bit.

"His Daughter isn't even here! Yet he has the Audacity to destroy everything, to steal Money, kill and make a bloody mess on our Carpet Floors, if he would only know that his Daughter is already in Pieces!" she took a deep breath before lightning up a Cigarette to calm a bit down.

"I can understand him as I would do anything for my Daughters too, I would even sacrifice myself for them and not only them but for my Wife too. If he would ever dare to hurt our three precious Gifts we received from Miranda, I would do anything to destroy him too" I whispered as she gave me a small Smile.

"I know my Love, I am sorry he just...I am stressing too much, nothing will happens ne we can replace everything once he is gone after all" she took a long drag, relaxing a bit.

Those Daughters we spent so much Time to raise, to feed and care and that is all for Bela, Cassandra and Daniela, our three Darling Daughters wich were hunting down Ethan Winter trough the Castle, with the order to kill him.

They are strong and can survive without our help as they proved that more than once but I was still worried about the Cold though, he could easily hurt them with that. They should handle that man-thing with no Problems as long as they stay in the warmth.

I don't think anything will happen or at least that is what I am telling myself. He doesn't know their weakness at all, how could he? "Do you think they can beat him? I am still unsure" Alcina asked me in a worried Tone while she paced around the Room and looking at me unsure.

"Of course he's only a Man what could he possibly do? If anything would occur though I will help them, you will too so don't stress yourself" I told her, not too worried about them.
"If he will do something to one of them, I'll take him on, killing him slowly and painfully" Alcina looked at me while raising an Eyebrow and chuckling slightly.

"You know I'm too worried about you to let that happen, don't you? I will never let you go after him" I chuckled but nodded.
Yes she definitely was too worried about me, of course she wouldn't let anything happen to me. Not ever and especially not by that Man-thing.

"We will protect them with everything, our Girls are strong after all, what could he possibly do? I can always intervene"so I got up and walked to her. "Dearest please remember that you are more vulnerable than my Daughters, your only an human" she tried to remind me. "Of course, but I was well trained back then, I will be able to take care of it if it comes to that, I can take care of myself have a little bit of faith in me beside the cold can't do anything to me" I said and went to my special cupboard.

The cupboard with all my things I wished never too see again, the Weapons I couldn't throw away as too many memories were on them as too much Blood on those Weapons. At the time when I married Alcina, I vowed never to use those things again, against no one and that ever.

I opened the doors quickly and took my Revolver and I loaded it immediately, before hiding it in my Boot as well as my throwing knives in my Belt. I am talented in such things, always were and hopefully I am still good at using the Revolver and Knives.