Dancing

Summary: Alcina is hosting a Ball and you met your Ex again with his ne Girlfriend and after he found out that you are the Wife of Alcina he wants you back

TW:/

I was with Alcina in our shared Bed chambers, she was at her vanity putting on her daily make-up while I was still in bed way too tired to go out of this warm and comforting place.
Trough the Mirror you could see how Alcina looked amused to you.

"I hope you know that today I will host a Ball so we can't have you all Day in Bed my Darling" I looked at her in Disbelief while slowly Doubt filled my Mind.

What if I would mess up?

What if I am not quick enough ready and am then too late for it?

Or worse what if I embarrass her in front of all these Guests?

What if I look ugly or not beautiful enough?

"Calm down Darling, everything will gonna work out just fine, I know that" she smiled sweetly at you. "You are prefect, what could you mess up?" She chuckled while putting on her Lipstick
"Many things my Love, what if I embarrass you?" I questioned anxious.

"You could never embarrass me" Alcina turned to me. "What if I lose my temper because someone is too nice to you? I can make Mistakes too so don't overwhelm yourself"She was right, after all she was rather protective off me, especially when Men are around.

"Don't freak out over something that haven't even happened yet, for now please get the Girls and yourself ready" with that she gave me a Kiss and left the Room.

I needed to dress them and myself up, how much Time do I have left to do that? What should I even dress them in? She didn't say anything about the Attire we are supposed to wear.

With those Thoughts I quickly got out of Bed and got myself ready, putting kn the Dress a Maid had laid out for me on Alcinas Command, putting extra Heels on so I would be a bit taller than I usually am.

Bela will probably want to do my hair so I wont do it just yet and now I just have to wake them up and give them a proper Attire to wear wich shouldn't be too hard, right?

******

"Cassandra come on wake up! We need to get your ready, this Ball is important for your Mother and we can't be late for that" I said while I pulled the Blanket away making her groan in annoyance.

I had already woken up Bela who is currently getting dressed up, to wake her was a lot easier than to wake Cassandra up. "I don't want to! Let me sleep further it's way too early" Cassandra hissed while trying to grab the Blanket again. "Cassandra, please" Cassandra opened an Eye glaring at me.

"Just if I am allowed to wake up Daniela" I sighed and nodded.
Cassandra jumped up and ran towards Danielas Room while her giggles filled the Hallways. A few minutes later you could hear screaming and the Sound of Things being thrown.

I just shook my Head and jumped a bit when suddenly Bela was beside me. "Mom?" You looked towards her. "Yes Bela?"
"Can you help me with the Dress? I can't zip it up completely..." I quickly agreed as she turned around so I could zip up her dress.

"It is too tight, why would Mother want me to wear that?" Bela complained once I zipped it up completely. "Just Play along today and behave, this day is important for your Mother, you know how she is about throwing Balls" She nodded with a Frown.