Part 17

short introo

____________

3rd person POV

The troops and the queens finally arrived at Midoriyas house and knocked upon the door. Inko answered the door and her eyes grew wide with dismay and fear. "C-can I help you?" She asked. Rei came up to her and said "Actually yes, tell us all the information you know about Shoto and the green haired boy, where did they go? We just want to bring my Shoto home." Rei was trying to act nice when in reality her intentions were to execute Midoriya when she found them. "Im not sure what youre talking about, you see my son Izuku recently left to travel the world but he was alone. I have no idea why prince Shoto would be with him." Inko said shrugging. Rei looked back at the spy guard and he said "I know you knew about Prince shoto and Izukus friendship I saw it myself, you have interacted with prince Shoto." Then he glared at her. She seemed slightly intimidated but she kept her composure. "Im sorry but I still dont know what you are talking about, my son never mingled with a prince and if he did then I didnt know anything about it. Im sorry but I cant help you" Inko said atempting to close the door but Rei put her foot there to stop it. "Im sorry but I dont believe you, now heres whats going to happen you will tell me where they went or I can execute you, the choice is yours." She said in an angry tone. Inko was frightened but knew she had to protect her son and Shoto. "Im not kidding I have no idea where they went but if you dont believe me go ahead and execute me, good luck explaining to my son when he returns to visit though." Inko said stepping outside. Reis angry expression intensified then she took a deep breath and sighed "Fine, we wont kill you yet but you will be thrown into a dungeon until we figure out if you are telling the truth or not." Inko wasnt scared, she knew she was protecting her sons love. Inko nodded "Thats fine with me Ill come quietly" and then she put her hands behind her back and walked towards a guard who grabbed her and they began trudging towards the dungeon. Go Izuku, run away go as far as you can away from here and never look back thats how you will be able to escape this! Inko thought to herself as she was thrown into the dungeon and locked in "Enjoy your stay!" Rei chuckled evily. "Thanks I will" Inko said smiling at her.

__________________

sorry for another short and rushed chapter :> 

haveagoodday/night!