october 13, 2020, 1:30am

There was another new virus, but this one made blood spray out of people's ears. I was sitting in class and we all had masks on, and half of my classmates were real people and the other half were Simpsons characters. Our teacher Ms. Krabappel was the first to get sick. Out of nowhere in the middle of the lesson there was blood splattered all over the walls on both sides of her and little spurts of blood came out of her ears at random points. Principal Skinner walked in and had to escort her out of the school.

A couple days later Moe was giving a presentation and his ears started squirting blood too and everyone started getting scared. His ears were spraying a lot of blood and he kept moving around so people were screaming when they got blood all over them. We all thought we were going to die so school was cancelled early. Olive and Claire called their parents and they offered to take me home. They were asking us what happened and as soon as we started to explain that we thought the virus was contagious through blood, the car spun off the road. Their dad's ears started bleeding so all three of us got out and started running, but there were infected people everywhere in the street. All of them were spraying blood out of their ears and we had nowhere to go because everywhere was too dangerous with the risk of infection.

I woke up when I got sprayed in the face with blood by my anti-masker classmate. He was trying to get other people sick.