"Would advancing the date to next month be a problem ?" Levi inquired.

"Unfortunately, our main outdoor piece, the wire mesh 3D art, is yet to be completed. It takes time to ship it and install it."

(Y/n), who's standing beside Levi, frowns.

As a secretary, one of her responsibility is to come up with a solution, "To save time, ship it unassembled please. And provide full support to our artists in here."

Eld's face lightens up, surprised by quick thinking skills.

"Alright miss, I assure you I can do that. Now let's move on to the next topic."

"Then what about the library ? Is it alright with the date for next month ?"

Poor Eld shivers under the cold glare from Levi, "W-well.."

"Don't tell me.." The CEO inhales, "more disappointments ?"

The next thing he knows, Eld is bowing before him with a face full of regrets and guilt.

"I'm so sorry sir. For the library, the copyright matter is yet to be settled for our movies and other video material systems and..." He stopped. Eld stops talking as soon as he sees Levi averts his face away, not interested in the downgrade topics anymore.

(Y/n) quickly uses this opportunity, "It should be fine as long as we don't hold screenings. I say we hold the screening event for the films copyright issues have been solved, first."

Levi throws a glance at her. Then set his eyes back on Eld.

"I understand the sudden change in our schedule surprised you, but I want you to do all you can so everything goes well."

Eld gulped, "Y-yes sir."

"Good. Ms. (L/n) ?"

"Yes sir."

"Accompany me to take a look at the library."

The secretary nods, "yes sir."

-----Later-----

"Very well made, isn't it ?"

Levi was referring to the newly made library that takes after a modern and minimalist concept. Beside him, (Y/n)'s smiling like a kid as soon as she glances around.

Books are everywhere.

"Yes ! I'd like to read books here all day.. I-"

Out of a sudden..

The lamps flickered off.

Everything turns dark.

"Oh.. um.. Let me go check what's going on, Mr. Ackerman." (Y/n) fishes out her phone to dial Eld's number.

"Hello, yes- Vice president's secretary here."

"What ?"

"A complete blackout ? Ah no, no need to head over here. Just please get the electricity running as soon as possible. Alright, thank you."

(Y/n) sighs.

On the other hand, Levi's busy massaging the bridge of his nose while resting his forehead on the bookshelves, "Tch.. Everything should already have been set up perfectly. I see it's another failure-"

He flinches.

Levi Ackerman flinches upon the sudden warmth that engulfed his hand. He then looks down to see that (Y/n) had intertwined their hands together.

The secretary turns on her phone flashlight, "don't worry, I'll get you out of here, Mr. Ackerman."

She's still holding his hand in hers while the other one is occupied by her phone as she's busy trying to see with only a phone flashlight. The fact that (Y/n) is holding his hand so casually makes him want to explode, if Hanji was here, she could tell that Levi is very close to shitting himself right now. The vice president is currently blushing fifty shades of red.

Levi silently feels thankful that they're in the dark, or else (Y/n) can take a glimpse at his face. God, it'll be embarrassing..

Wait..

She's got a flashlight... That means....

"Mr. Ackerman ?!"

Levi's train of thoughts were interrupted by his secretary pointing her flashlight directly to his face.

He squints his eyes, jerking his head away from the light, "get that bright shit away from me. It's too close, do you want me to go blind ?"

"My apologies sir, but you were zoning out when I asked you some questions so I figured out I have to take a look at you-" (Y/n) froze, "sir, are you... blushing ?" Now it's her turn to squint, trying to look closely at his face.

"Y..you.."

"Sir, is there something that you're not uncomfortable with ? Do you hate being in the dark ?"

'No dammit ! It's not about the dark !' He internally growls in frustration.

Levi clears his throat, "well, it's just... you.." he then lifts up their linked hands, referring to how (Y/n) is still holding his hand in hers.

It took a few seconds for (Y/n) to realize what's wrong.

Until a gasp escapes her mouth. (Y/n) immediately pulls out her hand from his, making Levi mentally whines at the loss of warmth. 

"Oh my god, I deeply apologize, Mr. Ackerman. I didn't mean to hold hands with you so easily, it's just a habit I picked up from my childhood. Once again I apologize for not noticing your inconvenience upon my actions. I'm fully aware that you're not uncomfortable making physical contacts with opposite gender, yet I-"

Levi holds up his hand, as a sign for her to shut up, "i-it's fine. You're an exception."

'eh ? Mr. Ackerman's stuttering..'

"Sir-"

"I said it's fine brat, I hate repeating myself."

(Y/n) finally accepts the fact that Levi is indeed not mad or pissed at her, "Alright.." She trails off, "but sir, I must say, that flustered look made you look cute." The secretary giggled.

Their hearts stopped beating.

'Holy fucking shit.. It just slipped out of my mouth.....'

'Did she just...'

The two look at each other, not exchanging a single word. At the very same time, they both turn their heads away from each other. Even (Y/n) starts to fan herself with her hand, slightly clearing her throat out of embarrassment, "t-that was so uncalled for me, sir. I-"

"Ms. (L/n).." The vice president inhales deeply.

"y-yes sir ?"

Poor secretary, she's trembling on her shoes.

"I'm not cute..." Levi looks towards her direction again, which she then returns the gesture.

He holds a deadpan expression.

"..I'm manly."

In a blink of an eye, the man pulls (Y/n) close to his body, placing his mouth just a few centimeters from her ear before whispering something under his hot breath that makes her body shudder.

"..and sexy." Levi breathed out. (Y/n) could feel his lips slightly tickling her ear.

And that's how Secretary (Y/n) (L/n) almost fainted because of a certain hot mess..