22:Cheater

Y/N pov
It was finally Sunday I got ready to leave. "Hey babe where you going" Adrian asked. "I'm going to meet up with Blaise, Cody and Theo to catch up" I say kissing him before leaving. I get in my car and connect my Bluetooth to it. I finally arrived. I walked in and Pansy, Daphne and Lyla were already there. I sit down with them and we talk until Blaise Theo and Cody get here. "Hey guys" Blaise says. We all stand up and hug each other as I'm going along I notice blonde hair. I gulp."D-Draco" I nod. "Y/N can we talk please I really need to talk to you" he pleads. "Alright five minutes" I say we walk over to a corner. "Look what you saw that day it was Astoria she kissed me and I tried pushing her off I didn't want her I want you I can't do it anymore I was confused of why I wouldn't let you go for 2 years then my Mother she made me realize that I-I love you" I stood there frozen. "D-Draco I'm married I can't do this I'm going home" I walked to my car and drove home. I opened the door and heard moans.
What.
I walked into the room and there was Adrian in top of Astoria Greengrass. "Really you ask me to marry you yet you're sitting here fucking this slut" I say angrily. "No please I" I scoffed. "You know what I pay for this Godamn house so you can get your cheating ass out and as for you why was Draco not enough for you he should have been btw hes fucking perfect, his hair snowy white his eyes ocean blue he's everything anyone would ever want" after saying that I realized.
I love Draco Malfoy.
I'm in love with Draco Malfoy.
I rushed out the house and to my car I drove as fast as I could to the coffee shop. Blaise was still there. I rushed up to him. "Blaise where's Draco" I ask out of breath. "He uh he went to the toilet why" he asked. "I'll tell you later" I shouted running to the boys toilet to speak to him. He was washing his hands when he noticed me in the mirror. "Y/N what are you doing here" he asked. "I love you too Draco Malfoy" I said running into his arms. "But what about Adrian" he asked. "He cheated with Astoria and my exact words were. "why was Draco not enough for you he should have been btw hes fucking perfect, his hair snowy white his eyes ocean blue he's everything anyone would ever want" I then realized I love you too" I said looking him in the eyes. After about 5 seconds I smashed my lips onto his. God I missed this so much.
We made out before Blaise walked in. "Y/N what about Adrian" Blaise exclaimed. Then everyone walked in. I explained everything to them all. "Well good thing you two are back together then sorry Y/N I love you but Adrian just ewww" pansy said laughing. "Yeah okay how does this sound miss potter" she stopped laughing and blushed. This was amazing I had him back and I was never gonna let him go again.

A/N
I really am trying but let me know how you feel about this chapter xx