2:Telling Y/N About The Party

Y/N pov
I went to my dorm room that I shared with Daphne. I started unpacking when there was a knock at the door. "Who is it" I shouted. Daphne wasn't here right now she was with Blaise so I wondered who was at the door."It's Draco" Draco shouted back why the fuck was Draco here I thought. I went to the door and opened it. "What Malfoy" I said with a harsh tone. "Calm down Mudblood only came to tell you about a party tonight" He replied with the same tone as me and he called me Mudblood he knew how much I hated that name it reminds me I'm related to Hermione ugh I used to love my sister but she just became a bitch when I was sorted into Slytherin so I absolutely despise her for that. "Okay nice to know daddy's boy" I replied with a smirk knowing he hates that name. "Yeah whatever Granger" And with that he left I slammed the door and started unpacking again. Then Daphne came in and said "Do you know about the party tonight""Uh yeah Draco came and told me how" I replied. "Okay great it's usual time 10pm" she said with a smirk. "Okay" I replied wondering what she was smirking about it 7pm so I decided to get some rest before the party.

A/N
I know this is short please forgive me xx