19: Meeting Bellatrix

Y/N's pov
It was finally the weekend. I was going to meet Bellatrix my mother. I was finishing packing when Draco hugged me from behind. "Are you ready Darling" he asked. "Yes love". I reply zipping my suit case. We head to Dumbledore's office to meet Mrs Malfoy. We arrive and she's standing there. "Hello Mrs Malfoy thank you so much for helping me" I tell her thankfully. "Oh it's alright dear you helped me with Lucius and please call me Narcissa now are we ready" she asked us both. We nodded and aparted to the Manor. "Now bella will be here in about an hour so you have time to unpack I assume you'll be staying in Draco's room" she says sweetly. "Yes Mrs Mal-Narcissa I will be staying with Draco" I say smiling. Me and Draco head up to his room.
Time skip
Y/N pov
"Y/N, Draco Bella is here" we here Narcissa shout. Now I was panicking what if she didn't like me. Draco knew I was panicking and came over to me. He hugged me and whispered "it's okay she's gonna love you princess" I nod and we go down stairs. She notices me and runs over and hugs me. It was unexpected but I liked it I hugged her back. "I'm so happy to finally be allowed to meet you" she says. "I wanna get to know you" she says taking me to sit down. "I well I'm 15 my favorite color is green I'm a Slytherin I can speak parseltongue" Draco's eyes widened he cut me off. "I'm sorry what how can I not know you speak parseltongue" he says shocked. "Babe there's a lot you don't know" I answer him. "Right as I was saying" I was cut off once again. "Wait a minute babe" Bella asked. "Yea did Narcissa not tell you me and Draco are together" I said to her and she squealed. "Aww and how's that going good" she asked. "Yea really good he's an amazing guy" I say. "Well that's lovely you know your father would have loved to be here" she says. "Really" I ask. "Yes he didn't want to give you away either we only did it so people at school wouldn't bully you for having parents like us because we don't show love to people often we're like kinda evil" she says. "Ah okay I would have loved to meet him as well" I say. "That reminds me ever used a unforgivable curse" she asks. "Yes actually I  Crucioed Lucius once" I say smirking. "Wow why" she asked. "He called me a Mudblood I wasn't having it" I tell her. "Right it's getting late" Narcissa said. "Ah yes alright I'll see you tomorrow" Mother said kissing my cheek goodnight. Me and Draco went upstairs. "I've never seen her be so nice" Draco says. "Yea well I don't know anyway I'm really tired" I say getting into bed. "Me too" he yawns cuddling with me. We both soon fall asleep.