12:Asking Her Pt.2

Y/N pov
Mal-Draco walked over to me pretty quickly and excitedly so I was kinda confused but oh well. "Hey Y/N" he said as he sat next to me. "Uh hi I am gonna get the ingredients" I went to go get the ingredients. Once I came back we started Making the potion. We were finally finished I then raised my hand to tell Professor Snape. "Yes Granger" he called on me. "I uh we're finished" I said. He came and checked it. "Good now smell it and tell each other what it is you smell" he said then walked away. "Uh I'll go first" I said. The smell of Draco's Cologne immediately hit me. "Could you uh step back a little" I asked. He did just that. I smelt it. "Uh I smell Green apples, Cologne and mint" I stepped back to let him smell it.
Draco's pov
I stepped up and smelt it. "I smell uh coconut shampoo,perfume and vanilla body lotion" as soon as I said it I knew it was her.
Time skip to lunch
Y/N pov
I was sitting with Blaise, Theo, Daphne and Draco when an owl came and dropped a letter in front of me."is it from your parents" Daphne asked. "Daph I wouldn't know I haven't opened it yet" I replied. "Well open it then" she said excitedly. I opened the letter.
Dear Y/N my love
Meet me at astronomy tower 10pm tonight wear something nice but comfy and don't be late. I have something very important to ask you.
Love
Your hot ferret Boy xx
Y/N pov
I immediately knew who it was from I looked up to look at draco but he was gone I guess I'll see him tonight. I wonder what he has to ask me.
Time skip to 9pm
I looked through my wardrobe to find something to wear. I ended up picking out a cropped blue top with the cherry emoji on it and some ripped blue jeans with my blank and white Vans.
Your outfit including makeup nails and hair

Once I was done getting ready I checked the time on my phone and it was 9:50 so I decided to just head to the astronomy tower

Once I was done getting ready I checked the time on my phone and it was 9:50 so I decided to just head to the astronomy tower. I got there and saw Draco in his usual black holding a white rose my favorite flower. "You came" he said excitedly. "Of course I did" I said back as I walked closer to him. "You look absolutely stunning" he said and kissed me. We pulled apart. " So what did you wanna ask me" I asked him. "Here sit down" he said pointing to the floor that had a blanket on it. I sat down and he sat next to me. "Look I can't stop thinking about you I've never felt this way for anyone and I was wondering if you'd uh like to be my girlfriend" he asked nervously. I scooted towards him pulling him into a kiss.we pulled apart and I said"Does that answer your question" he smiled. "No I think you might need to do it again". I laughed and leaned in again. We pulled apart once more. "So do you wanna tell the others" he asked. "I think we could freak them out a bit" I smirked. "How" he asked. "Well we be really nice to each other and they'll be really confused cause they don't know we're dating" I explained. "Oh okay" he said. We then headed back to Draco's dorm I got changed into one  of Draco's Tee shirts and he wore some joggers with no shirt and fuck did he look hot. But we went to bed cause I was tierd. I the drifted of to sleep in his arms.

A/N
Sorrryyyyy this took so long but here you go I hope you like it as you may know this took ages comment some ideas to put into the story and I'll see what I can do xxx