♔ Epilogue

- Continuation: Unforeseen Circumstances Part 15 (Finale)

It wasn't a quick process when it came time for the hanging to take place. Because it was such a short fall, their necks would frequently not break, forcing them to strangle to death, which may take several minutes. Alleys of the dying were sometimes asked to pull down on their loved one's legs to assist speed up the process.

Crowds would rush the stage after they died, hoping to take a souvenir from the body. It was common practice for hangmen to flog the deceased in order to take off parts of clothing to distribute. The rope may also be split up and sold, with the price determined by the offense and celebrity of the person who was hanged. These keepsakes were occasionally found hung above the fireplaces of individuals who were fortunate enough to obtain them.

Following the Chaneys' death, the troops who had noticed the clones began to vanish. They don't want to be caught, so they don't cry much, but there's something they don't notice.

"Oi!! Take a look at this, you dipshits' sons!!", Kailey yelled something that drew their attention. "Kailey?!" they exclaimed, their eyes widened.

Kailey laughed hysterically before returning her gaze to them "Heyyo, all of you!! Get out of this place now, Oniochester is about to fall apart! So, dipshits, get to work!", she said as she dashed away, pointing to a convenient exit. Before the Oniochester falls apart, they mount their horses and begin moving. They have no idea what happened, but they let it go for the time being because they are focused on getting out of the District.

The capital of the District burst where the public execution was located at the same time they came out of the partition of Oniochester. It was blown up by a large explosion, most likely by the large grenades that Khaleada buried beneath the gallows before moving on to their next plot. They heard a familiar laugh and searched for it using their senses of sight and hearing until they found it. Khaleada triumphantly laughs as she sits on her horse, but in the opposite direction, looking at the Oniochester that is burning piece by piece. They recognized him as the ordinary little devil. She turned to face them and pointed to the beleaguered District "Did you happen to notice that?! That was utterly insane, and I absolutely loved it!"

"That was fantastic! I'm hoping I'll be able to do it again after this! If my mother doesn't come up with a plan, I'm going to see Satan right now. Motherfuckers, I don't want to be hanged as I die in front of those peasants.", Khaleada muttered irritably, adding a tsk at the end of her sentence.

"I honestly believed we were going to lose both of you! I'm overjoyed that you've made it this far! "Izayah burst into tears of joy and smiled at the same time.

"Exactly what I anticipated from the District's best decoy," Deandre proudly stated.

Khaleada grinned, revealing her front teeth, causing the others to smile and laugh with delight. They returned to Wheassain and were congratulated by the residents, who expressed their delight that they were all alive when they returned to the District. They noticed Harrison's horse in front of the headquarters, as well as Harrison seated at the tree's trunk, pleased because everyone, especially his loved ones, had arrived alive.

"Guess, who's still alive?!.. Dad.", as he heard his daughter's voice, his smile widened.

"Like I said, we're going home unhurt and alive.", Harrison sprang from the tree and smiled as he neared his family. They had no idea Harrison would be so delighted.

He finally cried after stifling his feelings earlier when he hugged Kailey and Khaleada, oblivious to the fact that they smelled like grenade powder and were filthy.

"I love both of you. I'm delighted you've returned."

He let go of the hug and immediately reached into his pocket, as if looking for something. When he realized it was the one he was looking for, he took it out. As he opened a little velvet box, he discovered three rings within.

"I haven't told you this before, but I will love you till the end of my days, Kailey Chaney. Will you be my wife?.", he got down on his knees.

Yes, the man tears up more as his fiancee offers her hand signaling to put the ring on. Kailey smirked before nodding as yes. He hugged Kailey and kissed her forehead as he put the ring on her finger. Khaleada awkwardly stood in front of them, a nasty expression on her face as she observed the lovey-dovey moment.

"Get a room, love birds.", they're all laughing at Khaleada's scathing remark.

"Ah yeah, I nearly forgot," he says as he walks up to his daughter and takes her hand in his as he places the ring on her finger. "Great! We have a ring that belongs to our family "As Khaleada admired the band on her finger, he winked.

She leaned onto her father's chest and hugged him, saying, "I loved it, Dad."

"I'm glad that you loved it, Khal.."

- end.