-

the fourth one was a nice black sparkly off-shoulder gown, your back showing and a pair of evening gloves. it was simple but elegant.

"oh my." puli mumbled, "perfect." charlotte said. her hair was now tied like her usual captain bun.

"now come here." wainsley pulls you to sit infront of the vanity. you, almost tripping.

"but doesn't it looks too.. flashy?" you mumbled the last word, looking down on your lap to brush the soft fabric.

"no it doesn't, it suits you perfectly." sol says, tapping charlotte's hair as her captain struggles to push her away.

"i thought you won't go with a captain-ish look?" charlotte groans, giving up with sol. "it looks nice on her outfit and it matches so we decided to go with it." risacca replies. "how are you they're captain again?" you giggled as everyone laughed except for charlotte who's trying her best not to chuckle herself.

"shut it you." she groaned. you heard a clap followed by wainsley's voice, happily humming "we're done~ you look so gorgeous~"

you chuckled, finding yourself looking actually good infront of the mirror.

"oh! lady y/n, put this on." selena took something from the drawer of the vanity and wrapped it around your neck. it was a classic crossed chocker, as she ribbons the ties on your exposed back.

-

slowly going down from your dragon, you faced charlottle's whole squad. they insisted that they send you two here with frost because two woman's on a broom wearing such clothes could summon assholes.

"i'mma go ahead, i see yami." charlotte taps your shoulder that is currently covered by a white furry jacket. you nod at her, mumbling a "i'll be right behind you." before she goes.

"please take care of this big bird, i promise i'll come back immediately after this." lowering your head harshly as everyone freaked out, saying that they'll do their best and you don't have to worry about it too much.

you nod and faced your dragon, you patted her head and smiled gently, casting your shield in her as you did.

"i'll get going." you gave them a smile before turning around and going for the front door.

you gave your invitation to the guard as one of the maids behind them gestured you to follow her, giving you a look up and down before doing so which you found unusual. is it required for a maid to judge a guest?

inside, you felt like this isn't going to end well.

-

you were now in front of a grand door, the maid took your jacket and placed it on her arm before slowly grabbing the door handles and pushing it gently as you waited for her.

you can hear applauds and cheers from the inside, were you late?

when the maid turned around she gestures you to get inside with her head hanging low, you nodded and was about to step inside when a strong flow of wind made the doors burst open, everyone looked over seeing your figure standing there ackwardly looking back to see who did that.

you gulped facing everyone and immediately collecting yourself, standing straight and giving a small smile before going in to find where charlotte is.

feeling everyone's stares as they eyed your perfect figure walk in, you noticed william smiling in the middle infront with a lady wearing a white grand (too grand) ball gown with a bright pink classic cap.

'where did she get her fashion style from. damn it's.. uncomfortable for the eye.' you thought, internally laughing.

william on the other hand was not smiling at all, it was not a smile. a smirk would be the correct word to describe his tugging lips. 'i knew a grand entrance for you was perfect.' he thought.