The three approached the group from behind. Dean and Tul went to the front of the group. Team was sitting in the corner, he jumped when Win sat behind him. He was sitting on one step above Team, he placed his hand I front of teams shoulder and looked down at him as Team tilted his head back to see who it was. He looked at Win and calmly waied "Sawadee phi" he said smiling and then turned to do the same with Dean and Tul.

Win was surprised, he expected Team to be nervous or turn red but he was completely calm. Win returned the greeting to them. While they were talking he got to know that Pharm was joining the cooking club while Max was planning to join the swim team New was going into the football club.

"Which club are you planning to join Team? "

"I'm not sure phi maybe I'll join drama with Del? "

(NOTE: this is a different story so I'm changing the role of the characters a little bit. Team in this story can't swim and they join clubs in the second year instead of the first)

(TEAMS POV:-)

Team had spent a lot of time trying to erase the memories of the embarrassing lunch he had and it had worked. He practiced acting normal while imagining Win standing in front of him. He went to sleep once he finally felt confident enough.

But this morning when he saw the blond haired man looking down at him, smiling , his heartbeat went haywire. It took every inch of his will for him to maintain a calm expression and act like his heart was not going to burst out of his chest any second. The bell soon rang and they all left to go to their days first class.

New - "How about we all go out today after collage?"

Max - "Sure. I wanted to grab a drink from the past few days. How about the club?"

Team - "Fine with me"

Pharm - "Ok. but I have to tell P'Ahn first"

That's right, last year Team and Pharm had stayed out all day with their friends and couldn't return home at night because they fell asleep in Max's house. They had forgotten to inform anyone and Ahn had stayed up all night worrying. Their phones had no battery and were switched off. When they finally switched their phones on they saw tons of missed calls and messages from Ahn and Pharms parents. It should go unsaid that they were angry when when the two returned. She installed a tracking app on Team and Pharms phone. They didn't mind because Ahn was an elder sister to them both and not the type to invade in their matters as long as their safe nor go tell on them to their parents. And seeing her worried, sleep deprived, eyes the next day had sent both of them drowning in guilt immediately. Team thought that it had effected Pharm more. Not to mention that neither of them had been given any money for the next two months.

The teacher walked in and the class began. During lunch Max had gone on his unofficial date with Tul and to Team's surprise Dean, Win and Tay didn't show up at their table. Team couldn't see them anywhere in the canteen ether.

The day zoomed by fast and soon collage was over , they were heading home to get ready.

Team decided to wear a pastel blue top with tight black jeans that hugged wis thighs and ass. He put on light makeup and also put on chain. When he was finally done he looked at himself in the mirror and was satisfied with the outcome. His lips looked nice and pink, skin flawless, he also put a little glitter on, he liked how he dresses himself. He grabbed his phone and wallet and headed out. He'd left a message for Ahn that he was out with his friends even though he knew Pharm would have already done it.

(𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙭𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚

(𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙭𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚. 𝙄𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠)

Team was standing outside the club, he could hear the low sound of the beats being played inside. As team entered the club the music boomed louder, he was scanning the croud of people trying to find his friends. He saw them sitting at the bar. He squeezed his way through the crowd.

Finally reaching them, he put a hand on Pharms shoulder - "Hi!" He screamed through the music.

New - " Team! Finally!We thought you weren't coming "

Team - " Sorry! "

Max - " What do you want to drink Team? "

Team - "What I normally have"

Max went to order. Team sat on the chair next to New as Max came back with their drinks. As they all sat there having one drink after another. The boys didn't notice the pair of eyes looking at them.

(𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫 :- )

Win was at the club with his friends and some seniors. He sat on the couch drinking beside Tay who was talking with some lady. Win had seen her a few times before on campus she was definitely hitting on his best friend. And apparently his best friend was oblivious to it all.

Win shifted his gaze scanning the crowd. He was finding someone to hit on, just then he saw a boy sitting at the bar, wearing tight black jeans and a light blue top.

Win smiled to himself, the smile died as soon as two other boys from his year came and sat to his other side. Win didn't like them one but . And he knew that the feeling was mutual.

"Look whose here" One of them said.

When Winn didn't respond they followed his gaze. The one sitting closer to him chuckled

"Looking for someone else to fuck with already? "

Win scowled at his words "What do you want? "

"Nothing. But let me tell you if your looking at blue boy over there then your not going to get him"

Win looked at the other - "And why do you think I won't?"

Another chuckle "He's a difficult one. Mark my words, I know. I've tried hitting on him so many times but it never seemed to work"

"That just proves he has good taste" Win said with a smirk.

"Then let's make a bet shall we? If or not you can make him fall in love and sleep with you within a month...... 9000 bhatt."

Win didn't care about the money. But as he was planning to hit on Team anyways he might as well earn some cash doing so. He smirked - "Deal. You better not go back on your words"

Before the other could answer Win took Tay's hand and pulled him up, slowly making his way to the bar

☆*:. o(≧▽≦)o .:*☆

Thanks for reding!!

Please vote for the episode if you like it.

If there are any gramatical or spelling errors in the episode then please bare with me. Tell me what you think will happen next down in the comments.