She doesn't sound excited though, which I understand. Nobody wanted to see someone looked exactly like yourself.

We, I, Moegi and Udon, had already been open with her regarding about Miki like how similar they are in appearance that we mistook her with our late friend.

"Not gonna lie, this is quite shocking."

"But what's with that look in your face? You doesn't looked surprised to me, you looked disgusted."

"Take a good look," she says and points the picture. "Do I look like that as a baby?"

Oh, so she said it for sarcastic purposes. (─ ─ ")

"How'd you even know that's Miki?"

"Are you blind?" She asked, pushing the album near my face. "Her name was sewn on her bib."

Miki written in in kanji with these letters 美貴. That gave a meaning beautiful and noble.

"You guys said that she is a daughter of a jounin named Kakashi Hatake, but why is she here with you in most of the pictures? Wait, is that really you?"

"Oh, that?"

Grandpa may had told Miki a bit about herself that she didn't know about, but that was just a tiny information.
It was so small and yet, it had made her cry for days. Not just days, her sadness lasted more than a week.

All he tears was all because she learned the truth that Kakashi isn't her biological father.

It was also the same reason how she went to live with us for a meantime. Was because of that photo book.

There's a vague memory inside my head, seeing a baby on the crib. My crib. The crib was mine, but someone was using it instead of me as grandpa was looking over her.

That's how vague it is that I believed I had a little sister.

If it was a little sister, then why I didn't grew up with her on my side? So I also went to conclusion that it was an imaginary friend that my head created.

But when I see those pictures in the album, it doesn't connects to the thought that it was an imagination of mine.

There is one way to know, ask grandpa.

Grandpa said that she had lost both of her parents and he can't just turn a blind eye to her since she was also someone he needs to protect.

She had lived with us like a year, before grandpa decided to assign someone to take her in as a guardian.

That's how Kakashi-sensei gets in to her family picture.
Grandpa says he had other plans with her, and didn't said anything further.

Let's just say that I'm a bit heartbroken from knowing that.

"And this girl spelled her name a little different from the baby's bib."

It was a picture of Miki, holding a paper with her name written in big bold letters with the next other students lined below, 美希.

Maybe that is how Kakashi taught her to write her name. Instead of having a meaning of beautiful and noble, it became beautiful hope.

はたけ美希

It was still read as Miki, and she's the only Miki Hatake around anyway. I don't really think that's a big deal.

I highly doubt Miki will also make a fuss about it. Knowing her, as long as she was complimented about how she looks, it's okay. She asked about her name means to grandpa before, and her head became more bigger.