Miki wasn't very detailed at telling this story, which is very not like her. And her reason of dropping this perfume, made it more confusing, considering she was excited about it.

First, it had turned out that it doesn't fit as an article, but a life story and be published as a short story novel.

Second, and the most probability of her reason of dropping that, she wasn't open for a lot of detail, actually she had told me that story and asked for advice from me.

"What does make people think that they own someone's fate and it's for them to decide if they live or die? Even toys had values in them, but a living being treated careless than things? Just why?"

That's a question that I can't put up an exact answer. I can't just straightforwardly tell her that, "some people are cunning and some combine it with being manipulative, and worst some adds it with the absence of remorse," right?

Humans are diverse beings, it all depends on how they develop their morals which will eventually open a lot of path ways to their future and develop their own unique well-being.

It was the mindset that will always exist in each individual that makes us all different.

"Honestly, I also don't understand other people sometimes," that is how I answered her back then that I got a response that I am not giving any help at all.

It's kind of annoying, that she didn't tried to think of my side, like if I had actually said what's on my mind and I'm just being so kind.

Oh wait, she'll probably react the same action.
I think, there is more than what she have said in the story and just mentioned to me a few details, that made her not to put it in public. I can say I'm lucky to get a prologue.
So I didn't dared to read her notes about perfume as a respect to her.

"Well, crimes like this isn't solved by just a click in the finger. Not when their government doesn't have a leader with good governance," she says then folding back the paper and put it back pinning in between the pages of the book. "Interesting details though."

"What? You're planning to make a novel about that girl?"

"Well, not really. It just gave me an idea that will help me someday," she replied, picking up another thing in the box that I think it's a photo book. I had no time to think of that.

My brain was busy trying to get a detail how the story will help her in the future. I would understand if she ever thought of writing a story, using perfume's biography. Make it longer, expand it in chapters, and sell that hundreds of pages bonded together to create a book.

Other than that, I can't seem to come up with anything that would help her in the future.

"Okay, moving on," she put the book back on the box then stirs her hand inside the box to fish something out that is interesting to her by using her sense of touch.

"You shouldn't see that," I said, but I also didn't tried to stop her.

I'm a bit shy, it's a picture book from childhood. Who's this someone who wouldn't feel shy to let anyone see your baby picture? I wanted to know how thick your skin is. (Ò﹏Ó )

But the reason why I'm allowing it, was because Miki was been part of my childhood memories.

"Hn," she hummed as she stare intently on a certain photograph. She even pulled away and also put the album near her face as if she was trying to adjust her eye vision. "This one was supposed to be me?"