"Yes. Thanks for reminding me my entire family is dead. Perfect way to start out the morning," I spoke bitterly, turning back to look at the front of the classroom, feeling the eyes on me. Iruka cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Now, class, let's be respectful. . . Of. . . " He cleared his throat before quickly shaking his head, now gesturing to Eiko, who introduced herself, staring right at me the entire time, as if silently asking me if I was okay. "Anyways. . .Today is our last day throwing kunai at stationary targets. Now, some people are more exceptional at this skill than others." Iruka Sensei began to place various, small targets in various spots in the front of the classroom, all over the ceiling, wall, and a few on the ground in two different places. "Anyone care to give a demonstration?"

I raised my hand, and Iruka sensei pointed to me. I stood up and walked to the front of the classroom, reaching into the weapons pouch on my left leg to remove several kunai. I took a deep breath before I threw several kunai through the air, some cancelling each other out to accurately strike the centers of the targets on the ground as well, and with the few, swift motions, every single target was a bullseye. I smirked smugly before strolling back to my seat, noting the pure shock on the Uchiha's eyes as he watched me carefully. I sat back in my seat beside him as Iruka began to comment on my performance.

"Wow! Well, Fubuki, that was simply amazing!" Iruka chimed. Although my clan didn't specialize in weaponry, my mother was, and she had passed her intuition in trajectory shots unto me. I then turned my head to look at Sasuke, realizing his eyes had yet to remove me from their sight, finally making solid eye contact with him. His onyx eyes bore into mine as we stared at each other for mere seconds, but they felt like hours.

"Yes?" I questioned curiously, tilting my head in curiosity as he glared, quickly adverting his eyes away from me to glare off in the distance.

"Probably floored you're not drooling over him like every other girl here," Eiko giggled. "We're the only girls who aren't kissing the ground he walks on. Y'know, besides Hinata."

"I'm not looking for that type of attention," Sasuke snapped at Eiko, overhearing her bold, loud commentary. She turned to him with a big, mischievous grin. "Oh, what, Sasuke? You like who, now? Oooh, interesting information."

Following her comment, girls from various spots in the classroom began emitting loud shrills, the question "Who?" flying through the air through several mouths as Sasuke merely glared at the group of flailing women, who didn't stop freaking out and pouring over the back of my seat until I turned around and flashed a death-glare at them. Quickly, they froze up, realizing my anger before slowly sliding away from us, moving further away from me specifically. Excellent.

Iruka shook his head, rubbing the bridge of his nose above his facial scar. "Are you done, Eiko?"

"Yes. For now," Eiko sighed, leaning back in her chair.

Iruka shook his head with silent irritation before continuing his lecture, but I was suddenly pulled into a state of intense pain, buckling over my desk with a shallow gasp. I noticed the Uchiha's eyes on me, but he remained as he was. Eiko's hand wrapped around my wrist comfortingly, as if on cue as I remained tense, the pain convulsing through my body, as if the capillaries in my veins were bursting all around my skull. I felt sick to my stomach, shaking as I began to perspire. I held it together, unwilling to admit how much pain I was in, biting my lip until I could feel a dribble of blood slide down the corner of my mouth.

I started seeing everyone around me stand up and begin to leave, I turned to look at Eiko. "Iruka said it's lunchtime," she mentioned.

"Oh," I replied. I stood up, rubbing my temples.

"How's the pain?"

"Painful."

"Really?" She questioned in sarcasm, scoffing before she let out a tiny chuckle, I merely sighed n response.

"Its been getting worse. The headaches are more frequent. . .At least the periods of time are getting shorter."

"Maybe that means you're supposed to get the Ginme soon."

The Ginme: My clan's kekkei genkai. "I wish I would just get it already," I bitterly replied, rubbing my temple. The pain was slowly subsiding until finally, I was able to speak without wincing. "Let's go to my apartment. I have some food to pick up."

"Got any for me?"

"Of course I do," I spoke, humored. "Beef teriyaki and rice."

"Ooh, yum," Eiko moaned, following behind me as we walked to my apartment, which was thankfully not too far away. I walked in, grabbing two meals from the fridge, throwing one to her. We both sat at my dinner table now. "So, Sasuke seems interested in you. I've never seen him look at another being for that long."

I made a face at her before popping a bite of rice into my mouth. "He seems pretentious. Self-centered. Pensive. Why would you say that?"

She shrugged. "I don't know, you two have a lot in common, now that I think about it. I don't know, I think you guys would be able to relate. And you're definitely on his level."

I scoffed. I'd like to fight him once out of curiosity, the Ginme versus the Sharingan. "But that's like me saying, 'Oh, Eiko, you and Naruto have a lot in common, in terms of personality, why don't you go out with him?'" I questioned, thinking back to the yellow-haired ninja. Eiko mimicked the face I'd made earlier.

"I'd never do that to Hinata. She's been eyeing Naruto for so long." She pointed a chopstick at me now, swallowing her food quickly. "But seriously! Sasuke isn't all that bad. He's just been through a lot. You both have that moody personality. The 'ooh smiling is for losers' attitude."

"Smiling is not for losers, I don't think like that," I protested, folding my arms over my chest with a huff. I turned my head away. "There's just not a lot that makes me smile, is all."

"Ooh," Eiko cooed deeply, wiggling her fingers at me. "Moody."

I cracked a grin, rolling my eyes at her. "Stop it," I humored.

"There's that smile," Eiko grinned. "You know you love me," She enveloped me into a hug. I gently pat her back, the grin still plastered on my face.

"Yeah, yeah," I mused, shaking my head at her ridiculously adorable behavior. Above all else, the good, and the bad, I was glad to have my best friend back. I pulled away from the hug, feeling as the tears brimmed my eyes, sniffling. "I'm sorry." I began rubbing my eyes. "It's as if life is starting to feel normal again."

Eiko grabbed my hands. "Hey, that's a good thing. I'm glad," She grinned. "It's so great to have my best friend back."

A soft laugh escaped my lips. "I was just thinking that."

"Jynx," She punched my arm. "You owe me a Dango." She humored, and we shared a good laugh before we finished our lunches.