DL Chapter 16

Y/n's POV,
"Are you serious?!" Valt and the twins yelled at me.
"Y-Yeah. I went to visit doctor and she said that I am 1 week pregnant." I replied feeling very nervous.
"Y/n who is the father of the baby?" Mom asked as I hung my head low feeling shame.
"Shu. I know you are feeling very ashamed----". My mom cut me off.
"And who said that?" Mom asked as I looked at them.
"Actually we are happy." Valt said with a huge smile.
"I want a sister." Nika said.
"I want a brother." Toko said. They glared at each other and then started fighting.
Tears filled my eyes and ran to them and hugged them.
"It's okay Y/n. We will help you to take care of your baby." They all said together making me smile.

4 months into your pregnancy,
"Today we will find out the baby's gender." Valt said very happy. I smiled too.
"What do want the baby's gender to be?" I asked him. He put his hand on my small baby bump.
"I don't care. I just want the baby to be healthy and what about you?" He replied.
"I will answer the same as you." I said.

"Y/n Aoi. Please come in." The nurse said as Valt and I went in the room.

I laid on the bed and they started doing something on my belly. After a while I sat up and looked at the doctor.
"Mrs Lee. What is my baby's gender and how is he/she doing?" I asked her. She smiled and then replied.
"The baby is healthy and the gender is a girl."
"Thanks doctor." Valt and I said and when we were about to leave.
"You both are cute couple." She said.
"Sorry Mrs Lee, we are siblings." Valt said awkwardly.
"My bad. Come next month." She apologized. I nodded and we left.

6months later,
"Valt can't you handle a f***ing baby!?!" I yelled at him as I snatched my babygirl from him.
"Sorry. I am new to babysitting." He replied.
I carried her to our bedroom and started to feed her.
"Shu.... Her name is Yui, Yui Kurenai. I am missing you. Please come back." I said as a tear roll down my cheek.

Shu/Red Eye's POV,
"Did you found out where in the world is she?" I asked one of the spy who were searching for Y/n.
"Y-yeah. She is in Japan in Tokyo. Her hometown." He said.
"Book a flight for Japan. I am going there." I ordered. They nodded and left.

I lost from Valt. I realised that Spryzen was controlling me. Now I am back to my old self. I am sorry Y/n. I will win you back, I promise.