DL Chapter 2 🚫

Y/n POV,
The door burst open, I gasped and I saw Red Eye. He looked at me.
"H-hey Red Eye." I whispered, I felt like something's bad gonna happen.
"You." He pointed at me. I put my index finger on my chest and then mouthed me.
"Yes, come here and take me to the bed." He ordered. I obeyed and did what he said.
"S-should I take your mask off?" I asked for the permission. He nodded. I took off his mask and put it on the nightstand beside the bed. I stood up and was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me on top of him. I moved trying to get away from his grib but my bad, he hold both of my wrist.
"R-Red Eye, l-let me go! Let me go please." I begged but he didn't listen and flipped me over. Now he in on top of mine and I am between his arms.
"Red Eye?" I whispered. "What are you doing? Let me go." I said in a tired voice.
He put his thumb on my lips. I looked at his thumb. Is he gonna kiss me? We never shared a kiss before. He grabbed my face with one hand and wrapped the other one around my waist.
"W-what are you g-going to do?" I asked.
"This." He said and smashed his lips on mine. My eyes widened, I tried my best not to kiss him back but eventually gave up and kissed him. I still love him. After few seconds, he pull out. He started kissing neck. I felt butterflies in my stomach.
"Let me go!" I screamed.
"No." He said and bit my neck.
"Ahh." I screamed in pain.
"L-let me go!" I said. I felt like crying. I burst into tears.
"S-s-stop you are harrassing me!" I finally said and he stopped. He looked at my crying face. He rolled beside me and then said.
"Sleep and forget what happened." He said and took the sheets and fell asleep. I kept crying.

Today, he harrassed me. God knows what will he do to me in the future. I thought. How can he say this so easily? I soon fell asleep.

Next morning~
I woke up and looked at my side. Red Eye was not there. I sighed and checked the time, 8:30am. I should get fresh. I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I washed my face and looked at the mirror. I gave myself a sad smile.
"Is this really me? Is this really the Y/n?" I asked myself and touched my reflection. My hand moved towards the self where I have kept a blade. I bought it near my wrist as tears escaped from my eyes. I bit my lip and  cutted my wrist for 3 times. Blood started running down my hand but I didn't care.
"This is my life, I will be trapped in this jail for the rest of my life." I whispered to myself and burst into tears. "What can't I just end my life? Why God? Why are making this more complex for me?"

I cleaned the bathroom after the shower and wore this

I chuckled softly. I hope I am still pretty enough like I was before. I hate this place more than that I hate Red Eye but at the same time I love that jerk. I let my hair flow, I went near the nightstand to grab my hairband that's when I saw a note

“Dress up, eat the breakfast and come to Asheim's room. Don't disobey me or you knew the consequences.
                             —— Red Eye”

I sighed. Why did I even hope that it will be a sweet love note like old times. I closed my eyes remembering the times when Shu used to give me those caring notes.

“Dear Y/n, it's me Shu. I am sorry that I left you this morning. I have to do training for the upcoming championship. I hope you can understand me. I made the breakfast. Warm it up, if it become cold. Last but not least take care of yourself. I would be home around 6. I love you sweetheart.”

I opened my eyes and put the hairband on. I went out of the room to have the breakfast. I ate eggs and bread. After that I went to Asheim's room. Don't want to get beaten by Shu. I knocked the door.
"Come in." A voice said. I opened the door and for in.
"Hey Y/n." Said Asheim.
"Why did you called me?" I asked.
"I have a offer for you." He said. I raised my eyebrow.
"And what is it?" I asked. He turned to me.
"You have a bey named b/n, don't you?" I nodded.
"I can make you more stronger." He said.
"Get to the point."
"I will tell straight." I turned around and saw Red Eye.
"Then tell me." I said.
"You can become the member of the Snake Pit club." My eyes widened.

"I want to be strong but not heartless."