DL Chapter 9

From here Y/n will be Blue Eye. Dress will be same as Red Eye but will be Blue and Black in colour. And yeah listen the song on the above. I really like that. Anyway back to the story.
------------
Y/n POV,
I stared at the mask in front of me.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Your mask. From now on your are Blue Eye." He said making my heart skip a beat.
"Now, I have forget my past, you want to say that don't you?" I asked.
"Well you are correct. Forget your past. And from now on, you will always think of present and winning." He said making me scoff in disbelief.
"Can I not forget my past?" I asked.
"No." He replied. I chuckled darkly. "Why are you laughing?" He asked. I stopped laughing.
"And you think I will agree? Of course not. I am not like those kids whom you train here! I am not gonna forget my past!" I yelled. After finishing my sentence I felt a sting in my right cheek, I fell on the ground. Asheim slapped me.
"Keep your voice down in front of me or else I rip your mouth." He said. Tears of anger flow down my cheek. I stood up and looked at him.
"I am not following your instructions Asheim. I will train, comeback as blue eye but I after that I will do whatever I want." I said looking at him with angry red eyes.
"You, I would have already killed you if you were not Red Eye's girlfriend." He said. So he is scared of him?
"I don't love him. I love Shu." I said. He then slapped my left cheek harder than before.
"Shut up girl. Shu is dead, don't you know? Or are you too blind in love with him that you don't accept that fact huh?" He asked.
"I am not blind old man. Somewhere in Red Eye's heart Shu is still alive. The thing is that I have to wake the Shu in him. I will do anything. I will kill you, even myself if I had too." I said while grabbing him collar.
"What the heck is your problem?" He asked.
"My problem is that Shu is Red Eye and that stupid bey of his took control over him." I said and then left the room.

I sat on the side of my bed. I bought my knees to my chest and started sobbing.
How much I try to stay strong, I eventually break down. I am still weak. I have to be more strong to stand on my own. I will do anything to bring my old Shu back. That stupid bey of his Spryzen, I will break it into pieces by b/n. I took my bey out and started cleaning her.
“Bud?”
‘Yeah Y/n?’
“I want your help.”
‘In what?’
“To break Spryzen into pieces.”
‘And I am gonna help you with that.’
“We need to be strong. I have to leave this place.”
‘But where will you go?’
“America. I will join the ranging bulls there and then train myself to become stronger.”
‘But we need money.’
“After 2 months from now, we both will leave this place. What do you say? And for money, I will earn money in that 2 month time. I think so.”
‘Okay. Good night.’
“Night.”
I put her in the drawer. The door opened and he came in.
"How was your day?" I asked.
"As always." He replied, took off his mask and went in the shower.

After a while he came out and pull my face up with his chin.
"Who the f**k did this to you?!" He yelled making me scared.
"W-what?" I shuttered.
"Which b*****d slapped you?" He asked with an angry tone.
"A-Asheim." I said.
"I am gonna kill him. And you sleep now." He said and went out of the room. I smirked. I would like to see the fight for real but I don't want to anger him so I slept.

Red Eye/Shu Kurenai's POV,
I felt so angry after seeing that slap on her cheeks. I opened Asheim's room's door.
"Red Eye, Why did yo---". I cut him off my grabbing his collar.
"I will ask you for only one time. How many times did you slapped Y/n?" I asked.
"Two." He replied and I slapped him for two times.
"What the heck?!" He yelled.
"This is what you get for hurting Y/n." I said.
"That stupid b****? I would have alredy killed her." He said and then I kicked his balls. He groaned in pain.
"Don't you dare to say anything about my baby." I said and left his room and went inside mine and Y/n's bedroom. As I opened the door I saw her sleeping peacefully which made me smile. I silently went under the sheets and slept.