DL Chapter 6

Y/n POV,
I gasped. How can I forget this?
"I-I.." I didn't have any words to say. I was speechless.
"It's okay sweetheart." He said and smiled.
"I am really sorry snowflake." I said and hugged him. He hugged me back.
"So, want to eat something?" He asked.
"Uh, no." I said but my body betrayed me as my stomach growled. He broke the hug and Shu started laughing. I was here blushing in embarassment.
"Shut up, will you?" I said.
"Sorry. Let's go and eat." He said and grabbed my hand.
"Hey wait." I said. This won't be for too long but I am happy with it. Atleast I got my old Shu back sometime. I don't want to end this time.
"Where do you want to go?" Asked Shu.
"Uh, KateCafé?" I suggested.
"Only coffee? I am asking for lunch sweetheart." I thought for a while.
"The new Italian resturant. What do you think?" I said.
"Then let's go. But before that." He stopped and pulled me near him. Our faces were close, noses touching.
"W-what are you doing Shu?" I asked trying to get out of his grib.
"Can I kiss you? Today is our first anniversary." He asked. Then I remembered something.

"So, Y/n since we are couple. We can uh, you know kiss?" Shu said as I blushed.
"W-what?" I shuttered.
"Uh, kiss?" He said.
"Cheek or forehead one right?" I said to confirm.
"No, lip kiss." He said. "So, can I?" I shook my head.
"But why?" He asked confused.
"We will kiss on our first anniversary. I am afraid that you will leave me or cheat on me. So, that's why. Okay with you?" I said.
"Fine. But you know I am neither leaving you or cheating on you. I will take your first kiss and you will take my first kiss." He said and I nodded.
"So pinky promise?" I said and took our my little finger.
"Pinky promise." He said and held his little finger out. We giggled.
"I love you my snowflake."
"And I love you my sweetheart."

"So can I?" He asked making me come out of my thoughts. I nodded. And then I felt his lips on mine kissing my gently and full of love. I kissed him back. We pulled back after 5 seconds.
"Thank you." He said as I blushed.
"Whatever. I let you kiss me because I pity you. Understood?" I said.
"Sure you pity me." He mocked.
"Hey shut up!" I said.
"Whatever shortie." He said. I got offended.
"I am not short Kurenai!" I said.
"Sure you are not. You are literally tall till my shoulders." He said.
"Uh, shut up."
"You are short just like your brother." He mumbled the the last four words but enough for me to hear.
"What who's my brother?" I asked as his face dropped to a cold one.
"Leave it." He said.
"I ask--". I stopped speaking as I saw that dark cold eyes of his. I shouldn't anger him. I thought.
"Okay. Let's continue our date." I said and then grabbed his hand as we start walking. I think b/n was right. Maybe I do have a brother. I need find out.

‘You are not the same Y/n I knew. You are not the same Y/n Aoi whom I used to know.’

B/n's word came in my mind. So, if I have any brother his surname will be Aoi. I have to find him. Tomorrow I will do that. Maybe I still have hope to leave this place. Hope, I can only hope that I have a brother. I just need to know him.

"I promise, I will find you my brother if you exists. I will do that and maybe I will have a chance to escape and live a new life. I hope so."

(A/n - I know this is short in comparison to other chapters. I am sorry for that. I will try to update as soon as possible. Thank you for reading this book ♥️.)