Chapter 5 Bloopers

When banana mosquito man got his ass woop- I uh... Mean when DIO got beaten..... I need to starts rehearsing smh....

Y/n: "So who's gonna draw on him first?" Says while holding a black permanent marker.

Author-chan in the background: *Silence*

Jotaro: "Give me the damn marker Y/n..." He then snatches the marker from Y/n.

Y/n: 'Rude'.

Kakyoin just sitting in the background with Author-chan watching Jotaro scribble on DIO's face: "Do they know they're going off script again?" He asks me.

Author-chan: "..... I dunno..... But what i do know..... is that i wanna join in".

When Y/n got snatched by DIO.......

DIO: "Kitten... I'm going to grab you just don't hit me like you did last time, okay?" DIO says to Y/n.

Y/n: "....... Wanna become a thot in a pot and then a bitch in a ditch DIO?" She asks with a sweet smile.

*Jotaro and Kakyoin laughing their asses of in the background*

Author-chan: "...... DIO..... I suggest you grab some chocolate and videogames for her if you wanna survive being able to hold her...."

When Gay mosqui-*Clears throat* I MEAN DIO ARGHHHHH... Just when he gets spit on okay..... leave me alone.....

Author-chan: "Alright.... (Y/n) your next line is-"

(Y/n): *spits on DIO*

Author-chan: *Silence*

DIO: "........ Did you just spit on I, DIO BRANDO?" He says with venom laced in his tone.

Author-chan: "No, she called you a fat bitch..... get the fuck over it..... And (Y/n) that wasn't in the script..... But I'll let it pass.... cause it WAS FUNNY AS HELL!?!?" *WhEeZiNg could be heard after that sentence*